PDA

View Full Version : Black Fire Polish

janderson
09-22-2001, 06:44 PM
Ok, I Dawned the car, and got my last coat of Blitz off. I put SG on the car about an hour and a half ago. It is dark out now. Can I, or should I, leave the SG on the car and take it off in the morning? Or should I get it off tonight.

I am concerned about dew on the car in the morning. Any thoughts on this (unfortunately for now, I am garageless) If not, I will take the car up to the church by my house (a few steps away from actuall daylight, with all of their flood lamps), and take off the SG.

Let me know. Thanks.

ALM
09-22-2001, 07:31 PM
You should be ok leaving the KSG on your car overnight outside. I really dont think the dew will inhibit the binding, however thats really a Ron K question.

The only thing I would be careful of is when the sun comes out, make sure it doesnt "bake" the KSG on or you going to have a tuff time buffing it out. I would also recomend using a QD such as FI to help buff it out in the AM if the car gets dew on it, to aid in the lubercation and removal of any depostits the water may have left.

Vipertwin175
01-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Hey Guys,

I am thinking about using Both Black Fire Gloss Enhancing Polish and Black Fire Advanced finishing polish. Just one question.

How long does it take to break down the finishing polish compared to the enhancing polish? :out: