PDA

View Full Version : Our Just Because Contest Winner plus 6 Little Surprise`s too!

Pages : [1] 2 3

mx5
09-14-2001, 11:45 AM
Has anyone ever used Stoner`s Clearcoat Compound? What were the results? Sounds like a good product.

http://properautocare.com/b547g.html (`http://properautocare.com/b547g.html`)

Old Pirate
12-18-2009, 01:09 PM
OK everyone just like Jack have said last night, Jack and myself has choosen a winner for the contest. The Winner isglfahi

Remember the Winner gets one, standard size (16oz) Blackfire product of their choice. No Kits, single item only. So the winner has to call me with their information so I can ship their prize.............:wizard:

Jack and all of us would like to thank everyone for signing up for this contest and to thank you all for being here and supporting us at Truth-In-Detailing!

But Wait! we also have pick 6 lucky folks for a little surprise gift that we pick! from PAC and here are the names of the lucky ones...........:wizard:

MB Fan , gewb , CamoZ71 , TLMitchell , Puckman and good old Flash Gordon!

You all have to call me or Mike at PAC for your little surprise`s............:Gift:

imported_Piku
12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Congrats guys! :Gift:

Puckman
12-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Hey THANKS Angelo and Jack. Merry Christmas!

imported_broker99
12-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Hey Congrats to all the winners. I am sure you will love any of the products that you choose.

bmw5541
12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Way to go guys. Congrats:hurray:

imported_gewb
12-18-2009, 01:58 PM
OK everyone just like Jack have said last night, Jack and myself has choosen a winner for the contest. The Winner isglfahi

Remember the Winner gets one, standard size (16oz) Blackfire product of their choice. No Kits, single item only. So the winner has to call me with their information so I can ship their prize.............:wizard:

Jack and all of us would like to thank everyone for signing up for this contest and to thank you all for being here and supporting us at Truth-In-Detailing!

But Wait! we also have pick 6 lucky folks for a little surprise gift that we pick! from PAC and here are the names of the lucky ones...........:wizard:

You all have to call me or Mike at PAC for your little surprise`s............:Gift:

Wow, THANKS!

Happy Holidays!

(Please send some Florida weather to Denver.)

Regards,
GEWB

Justin Murphy
12-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Congrats and thanks to PAC for doing these little things.

Tuck91
12-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Wow, thanks guys. :clap:

imported_Luster
12-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Congrats to the winners!!! Ya see... it PAYS to be a member here!!!:Dancing Dot::clap:

imported_Flash Gordon
12-18-2009, 04:39 PM
I`m at a loss for words...Thank You :o

imported_96 Z-Ragtop
12-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow, THANKS!

Happy Holidays!

(Please send some Florida weather to Denver.)

Regards,
GEWB

Don`t think that would be a good idea, right now. We just got about 8 inches of rain over the last two days. That would equate to about 8 feet of the white stuff :huh:

And congrats to all the winners :clap:

imported_TLMitchell
12-18-2009, 05:06 PM

He shoots, he scores! Thanks to Jack, Angelo, Mike, Todd and everyone else connected to this Forum. I can`t believe they`re giving away 6 Ferraris!!!! Make mine red, please! :Car smiley:

:clap: :Dancing Dot: :w00t:

TL (or did Mike say something else? It was a bad cell connection) :confused:

imported_Luster
12-18-2009, 05:08 PM
He shoots, he scores! Thanks to Jack, Angelo, Mike, Todd and everyone else connected to this Forum. I can`t believe they`re giving away 6 Ferraris!!!! Make mine red, please! :Car smiley:

:clap: :Dancing Dot: :w00t:

TL (or did Mike say something else? It was a bad cell connection) :confused:

You heard wrong. They`re Vettes! make mine red, please!:clap:

imported_broker99
12-18-2009, 05:09 PM
I`m at a loss for words...Thank You :o

Boy, now that is a first. just kidding congrats:clap: