PDA

View Full Version : Edge 2000 PC adapters

mx5
09-13-2001, 11:12 AM
I am deciding which one to buy. Has anyone compared the Z-6 to Clear Pearl or Crystal Mist. I am leaning towards the Z-6 since I already have Klasse on my car which is a polymer(acrylic) based product like Zaino.

Don2000g
09-13-2001, 11:52 AM
You can pretty much use any quick detailer you like over Klasse. The Z-6 will not work better than the other ones you listed that have carnauba in them. A few of us use Clear Pearl over Klasse and love the results. Another awesome quick detailer that doesn`t have carnauba in it is Wizzards Mist n Shine. Very good product that gives a very good amount of shine to your finish. If price is a factore, then I would seriously lean to buy quick detailers that can be bought by the gallon. So having said this, I would lean toward One Grand Show Off or EF Clear Pearl. Laters.

Rob Howard
09-13-2001, 11:52 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by waxman [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I am deciding which one to buy. Has anyone compared the Z-6 to Clear Pearl or Crystal Mist. I am leaning towards the Z-6 since I already have Klasse on my car which is a polymer(acrylic) based product like Zaino. [/b]</blockquote>
Klasse and zaino are two different beasts. i have clear pearl but only use it over klasse, blitz or souveran. i think you would benefit more from z-6 if you are using the zaino system on your vehicle. Plus, it is really not a matter of whose best, but what you like and feel comfortable with. I personally have used and still have CP and CM and i think they are very good products, but since i have switched to zaino, z-6 is all i use!

DETAILKING
09-13-2001, 04:50 PM
Since you are using KLASSE and not zaino, I would use the best bang for the buck,......final inspection. Zaino works well with zaino, and is compatible with it, and does not take away from it`s optical clarity. Also, FYI, zaino is a polymer but not an acrylic like KLASSE.

imported_Adamah
09-13-2001, 06:19 PM
Actually I have tried Z6 over Klasse and the results were amazing. Zaino users know how smooth and slick their Zaino finish is after using Z6, well you can get the same results using it on Klasse. It will make your Klasse`d car super shiny and slick. Another plus is you get a little bit of the Zaino ultra water beading too.

D-King, try some on your fathers Caddy when you`re done experimenting with Klasse application and let us know what you think.

http://www.badrap.net/Ribbon.jpg

mx5
09-14-2001, 06:44 AM
Adamah,

just the answer I was hoping to hear. Looks like it is Z-6 for me.

imported_king nothing
12-15-2009, 07:23 PM
I have 2 of these. anyone need a backup? open to just about anything but LSPs. got PLENTY of those