PDA

View Full Version : What was the worst interior job you had to deal with?

brianjake99
04-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Just wanted to hear some interior horror stories. The worst I ever came across was a late model BMW, the guy hit a deer and went through the windshield. Blood and hair everywhere, down in the rear decklid in between the seats and even down in the doors from the windows. BTW I didnt do it, lol

shotime
04-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Actually I just did this a few months ago. A black 01 F-250 Lariat owned by a smoker dairy farmer with dogs. Within 30k this thing was absolutly toasted. Tan leather seats were BLACK, carpets had a 1/2in of dirt/cow duty/stones/dog hair, all vinyl was covered in caked on dirt, garbage everywhere, widows were yellow, paint looked like it was washed with a brillo pad, and the SMELL! I compounded/polished the outside and painted the carpets on the inside and surprisingly didn`t turn out that bad! Before that it was a Caravan (carelessvan) that had all sorts of food and what looked like puke on the carpet. It was going to the auction so I didn`t clean it, I just got some spray paint and painted right over the food/puke, buffed it, and shoved it out the door.

brianjake99
04-02-2004, 07:07 PM
i actually used the carpet paint a few times, actually comes out pretty good, and its easy to use.