PDA

View Full Version : Washington State, Local Police Shot

Pages : [1] 2

gds194
09-03-2001, 10:44 PM
I just took delivery of a Black BMW 540 this weekend and have only 17 miles on the car. I am fully stocked with Zaino products that I used on my previous car. My question is should I clay the car before begining my application process? The paint looks and feels perfect so I am a bit apprehensive about claying and am not convinced it is needed. Your advice is very much appreciated.

Michael H
09-03-2001, 11:01 PM
If the paint surface is smooth you do NOT need to clay. From what you say about the paint it does NOT need to be clayed. If the surface feels rough like fine sandpaper, them clay can be used.

Glozz
09-03-2001, 11:29 PM
Use some plastic bag to put between your fingers and the finish. This will enhance the feeling of any bonded contaminates on the surface.

You may just be able to go straight to washing the finish with Dawn and then doing your Zaino treatment.

Hope this helps :)

DETAILKING
09-03-2001, 11:46 PM
clayed the whole car in about 30 minutes, using car wash as a lube. If your car is very smooth, I would wash with dawn, Z1 and Z2. Good luck and post results!

andrew43
09-04-2001, 08:57 AM
I clayed the new 330i before using Zaino, but I had like 2000 miles on it at the time. I would recommend doing it just in case. Claying will take like 20 to 30 minutes and is cheap insurance to make sure you are not sealing in any contaminants with the Zaino.

Old Pirate
11-29-2009, 05:54 PM
I been watching the news when they had said that 4 Police Officer`s were shot in a coffee shop in Washington State. What a shame that the families have to go thru and it look like they were all targeted. They were all in uniform and their cars were mark, park outside. They are some or one sick person their looking for at this moment. Hope they catch this person/persons very soon before another one is shot. God Bless them all and their families.

imported_Tuscarora Dave
11-29-2009, 06:31 PM
what is going on in this world today? That is just terrable. I don`t doubt that those mians were right about 2012 being the end of the world, Glad I have been saved.

gmblack3
11-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Terrible news! :)

imported_Luster
11-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear that Angelo. Our thoughts and prayers go out to their families. They need to catch that guy!!!!:mad:

Paul Sparks
11-29-2009, 08:00 PM
In Indy this weekend two guys opened fire on each other in a crowded shopping mall over being dissed by a handshake. Sure are a lot of sick people out there for sure.I guess we all need to be pre-pared for the end for it could come at any time. Paul S

imported_Stokdgs
12-02-2009, 04:35 PM
The police found the sick person who shot those police officers here and killed him when he kept advancing on an officer and didnt show his hands.
He had in his belt a gun he had taken from one of the police who he shot the other night with him.
Now, the Police are going out and getting anyone who aided him and there were a few people who did, and charging them with being accessories to the murders.
This on the heels of another sicko killing another policeman here about a month ago.

It is a sicker society than ever - makes me have to think that maybe we need to carry heat to protect ourselves when we go out now.......

I have to sons-in-law that are police officers in Northern and Southern California, and I pray really hard for them and their families every day.

The saddest thing about this 4-cop killer is that he had a 95 year sentence commmuted by the Governor of Arkansas awhile back.. How dang smart is that????

Maybe its time to go back to the wild west kind of justice - shoot first, ask questions later.....

Its all too much to take around here lately.. I am so sorry it had to happen.

I was in Jr High School and Dallas, and skipped out to go watch President John F Kennedy drive by back then when he was shot. Man, that was a real bummer for the nation and especially the state of texas...

Guess all we can do is hope for a better day......

Dan F

imported_Jokeman
12-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Im glad to see they shot and killed the guy that shot the 4 officers. My future wife is an LEO and stuff like that is always in the back of my head.

Old Pirate
12-03-2009, 07:32 PM
What a shame for those 4 police officers families to go through. Today I had the Police Chief of Tampa stop by to buy some supplies for his own car and it really hurt him to see 4 officers to lose their lives that way. RIP

imported_Stokdgs
12-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Yes, this latest killing here left 9 children among the 4 without a father or a mother.

I am sorry for being so sensitive about this, but a great, great, friend of ours, whose 2 beautiful black german cars I just detailed in October, `09 was possibly murdered the end of October by this punk-a$$ guy that just made bail today. Original bail for what he is charged with, premeditated murder of T. Mark Stover, was set at $5 million, but his attorney`s citing his wonderful father of 4 children he was, got the lame judge to reduce the bail to 2.5 million and I am sure his girlfriend gave him the 250k needed to get out.
So, thats like 6 people murdered here since October....
Not a good sign..

Dan F

Puckman
12-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Truly sad story. I`ve always felt for both police officers and fire fighters risking their own lives sometimes daily for very low pay compared to the potential ultimate price. Another group I greatly appreciate is our military brothers and sisters. All of them willingly do their jobs knowing the inherent risks but it`s still so very sad to see man`s inhumanity to man.

I will pray for all their families.