PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Wet Diamond

imported_Todd
09-03-2001, 07:10 PM
To me, Zaino Z6 seems to act like a typical quick detailer. Does it actually interact with Z5 and Z2? Does it prolong the durability of the Zaino layers or is it simply "icing on the cake?"

Dean

DETAILKING
09-04-2001, 08:35 AM
"....Z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray was designed for use over Show Car polish.

It will bond to Show Car polish and increase gloss, light reflectivety,

durability and provide the antistatic effect......."

In my own experience, I wouldn`t say it is durable like a coat of Z2 or Z5, but when used in conjunction with Z7 wash, there is no telling how long a layer of Z2 will last. It definately increases the durability of the zaino system.

mx5
09-04-2001, 08:39 AM
Whens the Zaino FX coming out? :)

DETAILKING
09-04-2001, 08:41 AM
eom

Black SSnake
11-29-2009, 04:48 PM
I took delivery of my 2012 Camaro 2SS on Tuesday. When I ordered it it chose Black with Black Interior. I also placed an order for the Blackfire Clay and Polish kit from Proper Auto Care. Today I clay bared the car then followed with the Blackfire Polish, and a top coat of Blackfire finish protectant. I am amazed in the difference it made. The finish looks wet and the shine is very deep. Very easy application and the results were teriffic.To say the least I am very happy with the products and the results. Thanks for turning me on to Blackfire.

LD

Old Pirate
11-29-2009, 05:13 PM
I took delivery of my 2012 Camaro 2SS on Tuesday. When I ordered it it chose Black with Black Interior. I also placed an order for the Blackfire Clay and Polish kit from Proper Auto Care. Today I clay bared the car then followed with the Blackfire Polish, and a top coat of Blackfire finish protectant. I am amazed in the difference it made. The finish looks wet and the shine is very deep. Very easy application and the results were teriffic.To say the least I am very happy with the products and the results. Thanks for turning me on to Blackfire.

LD

You are very welcome druthart, we would love to see some pictures of your SS Camaro on here with Blackfire Wet Diamond on it. Thank you for your comment and we are looking forward in serving your automotive detailing needs with the best products around.

imported_mobenzowner
11-29-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah, lets see how that baby looks.

imported_TLMitchell
11-29-2009, 09:28 PM

LD

Congrats on the new beauty! Now that it looks like a million bucks, keep it that way! It`s easier to avoid swirls and marks than it is to correct. Stock up on the softest, plushest MFs you can find and wash it right. Lots of threads here on the way to do things right.

Enjoy.... TL

bmw5541
11-30-2009, 09:39 AM
Good luck with the new ride.

Let`s see some pics:thumbup:

Todd@RUPES
11-30-2009, 12:09 PM
This thread desperately needs pictures!

Husker Z
11-30-2009, 12:26 PM
How in the world do you get a hold of a 2012?? Hell, it`ll be "old" before the model year even starts!! I`m obviously showing my ignorance of buying new cars (I`ve never owned anything new) but I thought you could only get the model year that`s coming up. I`m :confused:

imported_TLMitchell
11-30-2009, 12:44 PM
How in the world do you get a hold of a 2012?? Hell, it`ll be "old" before the model year even starts!! I`m obviously showing my ignorance of buying new cars (I`ve never owned anything new) but I thought you could only get the model year that`s coming up. I`m :confused:

Ya know, I read that, I saw it and it didn`t quite register. A typo methinks.

TL

Mikejl
11-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Ya know, I read that, I saw it and it didn`t quite register. A typo methinks.

TL
Yeah, I`m sure it`s a typo. In an earlier post durthart says he is expecting delivery of a 2010 around Thanksgiving.

:)

Mike

Husker Z
11-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I`m sure it`s a typo. In an earlier post durthart says he is expecting delivery of a 2010 around Thanksgiving.

:)

Mike

Well, that makes sense. I thought I might just be so far removed from new car buying that this was a possibility. I`m :out:

Black SSnake
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Yep, in all the excitement of seeing how deep and wet the black paint looks on my 2010 Camaro after the Blackfire application I made A TYPO. I however did not make a mistake on the purchase of the Blackfire. I tried to upload a pic and it failed...I will keep trying