PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cards

mx5
08-27-2001, 11:32 AM
CMA has Autoglym posted as the special product this month on their home page. Has anyone used it?

drmcetta
08-27-2001, 11:36 AM
from what I`ve read so far..most people on this board believe Klasse and Zaino are superior to autoglym resin...

Lowejackson
08-27-2001, 12:14 PM
Autoglym is recommended by firms such as Aston Martin and Jaguar, so whilst Klasse et al may have better products, Autoglym cannot be all bad ;)

Steven

Alfa 164

Autoglym and Blitz

mx5
08-27-2001, 12:46 PM
It`s appointed by the Queen of England and the Prince of Wales according to the website.

TonyTahoe
08-27-2001, 12:50 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by waxman [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>It`s appointed by the Queen of England and the Prince of Wales according to the website. [/b]</blockquote>
Well they certainly know their detailing! ;)

So Lowejackson, you use it. Talk to us!

mx5
08-27-2001, 12:51 PM
Does anyone know what the hard resins are they claim provide a tough protective shield?

Bobby G
08-27-2001, 01:08 PM
I have no idea what`s in their formula, but I`ve used Autoglym and it`s a pretty good product.

db

DETAILKING
08-27-2001, 01:48 PM
Just for kicks....I believe zymol is the official wax for porche too! LOL

egd66
08-28-2001, 02:26 AM
Seems like there are more talks about autoglym these days.

I have been using both the resin polish and gloss protection and quite happy with the shine. Very easy to apply though.

515colfelt
08-28-2001, 07:00 AM
Super resin seems a bit harsh on clean paintwork-they do a "superglym" pink polish for the trade in the U.K. I use this before the gloss protection. I don`t know about anyone else but it never seems to last that long!

Peter (U.K.)

imported_Flash Gordon
11-24-2009, 09:42 AM
I was wondering if anyone else sends out cards to there clients.If so where do you get yours. I have been buying mine thru a company in Vega$ that makes top-grade/high quality specialty cards that cater to just about every business imaginable and they are less then $1.50 ea. This year mine has an elve running a pressure washer(washing a car) that has him flyin around about 10ft in the air why Santa and other elves look on in disbeleif

I also send out about 25 cards thru a local non-profit.They are $10 each or whatever you may wanna give(100% tax deduction also) They always have a card designed by a local artist and a group of ole ladys address and mail them out to your freinds/clients. They get a smaller leaf in the card that states"A gift has been giving in your name by Flash Gordon & Family.

I would give a link, but not sure if thats allowable. If anyones intrested PM me

imported_broker99
11-24-2009, 07:58 PM
I have in the past. Sometimes you can get a pretty good deal with you local print shops as well. I like to support the locals if I can.