PDA

View Full Version : PB EX-P vs Wolfgang Paint Sealant

2drtahoez71
04-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Are these the same type of product?

Could I manage with just 1 of the two, or do i need both?

EUROTECH
04-02-2004, 02:44 AM
I havent used PB products yet, but the PB EX contains carnuba where as WG does not, thats the biggest difference, but both products are to be used post-polishing.

dalmore
04-02-2004, 03:36 AM
I believe EX-P is a pure polymer and contains no carnauba. Eurotech is correct that EX contains carnauba but it`s a different product.

And I agree with Eurotech - EX-P and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant are interchangable in purpose.

2drtahoez71
04-02-2004, 11:00 AM
alright, cause on my next order im going to have to choose between the two, and I think its going to have be Wolfgangs, just due to the hype ive seen here and especially at Autopia.

Sorry PB

but, im still ordering your S&W, NL, TR, SSR2, and I already have your SSR1.

Poorboy
04-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by 2drtahoez71
alright, cause on my next order im going to have to choose between the two, and I think its going to have be Wolfgangs, just due to the hype ive seen here and especially at Autopia.

Sorry PB

but, im still ordering your S&W, NL, TR, SSR2, and I already have your SSR1.

Hey that`s cool:cool ....that`s what it`s all about....and having products that can work with others without problems:D

just read my signature and thanks :bigups

2drtahoez71
04-02-2004, 02:38 PM
oh yea, and EX-P is definatly going to be on my next order, along with Vanilla Moose carnuba wax.

Scott P
04-02-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 2drtahoez71
oh yea, and EX-P is definatly going to be on my next order, along with Vanilla Moose carnuba wax.

Just to help you out, Vanilla Moose and Carnauba Moose Wax are two different products. :)

2drtahoez71
04-02-2004, 06:56 PM
yea thats what i meant....the carnuba moose wax....im getting the vanilla moose with the order im making next week...the carnuba wont come until later