PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the WINNERS of the Big Kahuna

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

imported_Piku
11-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Congrats to the winners and enjoy your prizes!

Very cool contest and some great prizes. Well done TID! :thumbup:

imported_Flash Gordon
11-10-2009, 10:17 AM
What happens if the winners don`t claim there prize in the next week or 2? :scared:

Old Pirate
11-10-2009, 12:47 PM
What happens if the winners don`t claim there prize in the next week or 2? :scared:

I get to keep it......:biggrin:

imported_Luster
11-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Bill,

WE WAS ROBBED!!! (An old Brooklyn Dodgers chant) ;)

Haha... Gave it all we had.... Ehhhh?

imported_mobenzowner
11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Wow, this is my lucky day. A big Thank You goes out to all the folks here at Pac for such a great contest. I will post some pics of the products I won in action...
Thanks again to all,
Mobenzowner

imported_Flash Gordon
11-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Wow, this is my lucky day. A big Thank You goes out to all the folks here at Pac for such a great contest. I will post some pics of the products I won in action...
Thanks again to all,
Mobenzowner

Dang, Another contestant shows up to claim there winnings
I was hoping you had lost ALL intrest in detailing and the prize would be forfeited to me

Oh Well, you know the rules. Now you gotta post some pics :cornut:

Old Pirate
11-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Sorry Flash, 2 had claim their prizes so far....I`m waiting for the rest to call me at PAC.

imported_Macgirl
11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Congrats all! Enjoy yourselves!

WonderTwin
11-11-2009, 03:02 AM
I`m so stunned I hardly know what to say (coming from a woman, that says a lot). Words cannot fully express my gratitude to everyone at PAC :notworthy: As if the wealth of knowledge and the time, effort and resources it takes to share it weren`t enough!

Congratulations to BMW5541, mobenzowner, Mean Guns and Red Rock Rubi!

I appreciate the warm wishes from everyone! Pics are on the way asap.

Talk about a shot in the dark - I just knew Bill had it nailed!

Todd@RUPES
11-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Wow the heartfelt congratulations on this forum are just awesome! No jealously, no ill will, awesome!

Congrats to everybody and THANK YOU guys for particpating and helping us move forward.

imported_mobenzowner
11-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Dang, Another contestant shows up to claim there winnings
I was hoping you had lost ALL intrest in detailing and the prize would be forfeited to me

Oh Well, you know the rules. Now you gotta post some pics :cornut:

Flash, sorry to disappoint:D. You still have a couple chances left. I will definitely post a review and some pics. I already have a bottle of WD which I love, but have not used the midnight sun over it. Also look forward to giving the other products a shot.

BTW, thank you all for the congratulations. This forum is trully different from many of the others. The ego`s are checked at the door and everyone is here to help with a unmatched level of sincerity.
Thanks again TID and all!

bmw5541
11-11-2009, 09:00 AM
I`m so stunned I hardly know what to say (coming from a woman, that says a lot). Words cannot fully express my gratitude to everyone at PAC :notworthy: As if the wealth of knowledge and the time, effort and resources it takes to share it weren`t enough!

Congratulations to BMW5541, mobenzowner, Mean Guns and Red Rock Rubi!

I appreciate the warm wishes from everyone! Pics are on the way asap.

WonderTwin,

Way to go!!! You have won an awesome prize. A BIG congrats to you.

Enjoy it, and make sure to take some pics.:hurray::thumbup:

Old Pirate
11-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Congratulations WonderTwin! Don`t forget to call me for your prize and yes pictures are in order.....:biggrin:

Old Pirate
11-11-2009, 10:26 AM
2 more left to call in their prize`s!..........:clap:

imported_Luster
11-11-2009, 01:42 PM

It only took one ticket to win!!!! Congrats!:D