PDA

View Full Version : World Series Champs

ISLANDSBEST
08-06-2001, 11:48 PM
A few days ago, I got caught behind a truck. Some small bits of material hit my windshield. After QDing the car later, the windows did not clean up. That`s when I noticed that the "specks" were not dirt, they were tiny chips in the glass. The chips are very small (I would guess less than 1/16th of an inch) and not too numerious (about 10).

Is there anyway to repair this at a cost less than replacement?

Brad B
08-07-2001, 07:34 AM
No. To attempt to repair such a small chip will end up with results more noticable than what you have now.

JasonC8301
08-07-2001, 09:01 AM
up your insurance agent. I read in previous posts, porbably in arhcives about having your insurance company replace your windshield for free if it affects your vision of the road.

ISLANDSBEST
08-07-2001, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the tips.

To answer the questions, I do have comprehensive, but I chose a high deductable (it lowers the rates and I can cover the higher deductible).

Has anyone used a repair kit or does anyone know of anyone who has used a repair kit?

jkochis
08-07-2001, 11:41 AM
Again, check with your insurance...depending on your state and/or policy, windshields may not fall under the comprehensive coverage.

ISLANDSBEST
08-07-2001, 11:50 AM
Thanks, I will.

bmw5541
11-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Did anyone watch game 6 last night? Even though I really dislike the Yankees, I have to tip my hat to them. They are a machine that just couldn`t be stopped. They are stacked top to bottom.

Congrats to them, and as the Brooklyn Dodgers fans used to say "there`s always next year" for the rest of us.

imported_Luster
11-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Did anyone watch game 6 last night? Even though I really dislike the Yankees, I have to tip my hat to them. They are a machine that just couldn`t be stopped. They are stacked top to bottom.

Congrats to them, and as the Brooklyn Dodgers fans used to say "there`s always next year" for the rest of us.

Phils gave it their best shot, but those Yankee bats and pitching were simply unstopable this year!:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Congratulations Yankees and fans!!!

I know Todd will be happy... his dad works for the Yanks!:biggrin::rockon:

Old Pirate
11-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Go Yanks! :Innocent:

imported_Bunky
11-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Baseball season is over !