PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 3L TDI Quatro From France

Pages : [1] 2

540i
08-06-2001, 07:25 PM
hey guys anybody tried this after klasse twins can you put sealant glaze before waxes for depth?will it stick to klasse,i guess i have some leftover mothers product trying to finish this before buying blitz wax,any info and advice and secondly can i use this nicsand mf/baja sol mf for klasse application,it they have something similar at cma an mf applicator...jason any thougths on this..anybody..later

ALM
08-06-2001, 08:51 PM
Im not sure if I follow your post. Im not sure what you mean about layering SG and mothers wax.

Many of use use multiple layers of SG before applying a Carnuba wax (Blitz or Sovergan) over top of the layers of SG. You can use Mother`s wax (make sure it has no cleaners in it), however you probably wont acheive the depth and warmth that Blitz and/or Sovergan can provide.

rstype
08-06-2001, 11:59 PM
Do you mean will using Mother`s Step 2 Sealer Glaze, followed by Klasse Sealant Glaze, and then wax work?

I don`t know if Mother`s Step 2 contains any oils that messes up the bonding. I would give Mother`s a call or see if forrest replies.

540i
08-07-2001, 03:05 PM
i meant after klasse sg you put sealant/galze then wax it.

is there any benefit to it ....

BradE
08-07-2001, 03:24 PM
Most people apply wax after the SG to give the paint more depth. The Klasse will give you a good shine, but some feel that synthetic products dont give the surface a good depth. Thus, they add a layer of wax on top of it. The wax will not offer any more protection, it is just to give the finish a little extra "pop"

lar1970
11-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Having grieved me made a mistake, I am not on a forum of distribution

Goodbye.

Puckman
11-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Wow, beautiful shine. Looks like a diesel from the torque #`s?

mikeyg402
11-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Wow, beautiful shine. Looks like a diesel from the torque #`s?

Yes its a diesel. The TDI on all Volkswagen`s and Audi`s represents its a diesel :)
What kind of gas mileage do you get with it?

Its a great looking car! I want a new audi so bad :w00t:, the one I want is an A8, but this A6 would definitely do it for me, especially if I could get it in a diesel! :hurray:

It looks like you have just a couple of scratches on the corner of the rear bumper :( are you able to buff those out? Other than that the thing is PERFECT! and it is the color i love to!

Great car and welcome to TID!
Mike

Old Pirate
11-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Looks great lar1970, one sweet Audi. You got to try some Blackfire Wet Diamond on it someday.

lar1970
11-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Yes its a diesel. The TDI on all Volkswagen`s and Audi`s represents its a diesel :)
What kind of gas mileage do you get with it?

Its a great looking car! I want a new audi so bad :w00t:, the one I want is an A8, but this A6 would definitely do it for me, especially if I could get it in a diesel! :hurray:

It looks like you have just a couple of scratches on the corner of the rear bumper :( are you able to buff those out? Other than that the thing is PERFECT! and it is the color i love to!

Great car and welcome to TID!
Mike

Thank Mike,

Yes it`s V6 Diesel.

My audi has 70000km today.

For labels, parries it shock was repainted since the photograph.

lar1970
11-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Looks great lar1970, one sweet Audi. You got to try some Blackfire Wet Diamond on it someday.

Thank zoomzoom ;)

I have not tested the blackfire yet.

Think of you that the returning will be better than Zaino Z2?

QUIK4DR
11-06-2009, 04:56 AM
I love my Zaino Z2 but some have said to top it off with the Blackfire. I may have to try that myself. Nice car by the way! Zaino does work well on silver also.

imported_Macgirl
11-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Lovely car you have there! I hope to replace my Passat with an Audi one day. I just hope they keep that general body style, I don`t care so much for the newer Passat style, but the Audi still looks hot.

bmw5541
11-07-2009, 03:46 PM

:iagree::iagree:+1 on the Blackfire. Looks sweeeet though:drool5:

supercharged
11-08-2009, 05:00 AM
looks like it`s all sealed and ready for winter!!!