PDA

View Full Version : Now this I like. :)

Jngrbrdman
04-01-2004, 11:05 PM
This site (http://www.eshine.ca/) is opperated by a friend on another board. www.dscr.net. They were the first message board I joined where I really felt welcomed. I love those guys. Anyway, they were trying to organize a Klasse group buy and there was some discussion about the product, so I figured I`d throw in my buck fifty. ;) Everybody knows how much I like to talk about Klasse. Check out the Testimonials section on that front page. They posted my first post on my "power of AIO" thread from Autopia. :D That just makes me happy. When I took those pictures I knew that they would sell the product all by themselves. I`m really pleased that now they get the chance to do that. Everybody should give Klasse a try at least once. Its an awesome product that you really can`t say too much bad about. I`ve heard of a lot of Klasse converts who used to be die hard `other` product users. I`ve never met one who left Klasse for something else though. Its a great product.

JeffBruce
04-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Great work...
I remember that postl..I like the two different reds!
AND ....why don;t you have a MF under that plastic container of AIO on your hood...??

The Chee
04-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Virgin to klasse, will get my hands on AIO.

Btw will AIO + Wolfgang sealant work? (I`m not keen on getting WG`s pre cleaner)

Jngrbrdman
04-01-2004, 11:41 PM
I would imagine it would. AIO is just a prep and not the final product. It will clean off all the oils and crud that may keep the WG from bonding properly.

I was going to put an MF under the bottle, but I wanted to get the two reds together. It bugs me too, but it was for artistic purposes. If it helps then I can tell you it didn`t do any damage. I inspected closely. ;)