PDA

View Full Version : Zaino`s New Towels

Pages : [1] 2

tom p.
08-02-2001, 11:09 AM
My favorite wheel brush is really starting to wear out after 10 years and the industrial supply company in Chicago has dissappeared.

I have purchased a couple of cheapie brushes (walmart, sears, etc.) but the bristles are <strong class=`bbc`>far too stiff[/b] to be of any real use not to mention the scratch factor.

How do people like the OXO wheel brush?

thanks.

tom p.
08-02-2001, 12:40 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Henryk [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>The have these at pep boys if you want to look before buying.
[/b]</blockquote>
they sell OXO at Pep Boys??

thanks.

Greek Guy
08-02-2001, 01:22 PM
I like both the wheel and tire brush. The tire brush does a good job of scrubbing the tires. The wheel brush works just as well but the bristles are softer.

tom p.
08-02-2001, 02:00 PM
...I am only interest in the "wheel brush". Does Pep Boys sell that?

tom p.
08-02-2001, 04:21 PM
After visiting OXO`s website, I now understand your responsehttp://www.lut.fi/~pristins/Ph/gif/pofig.gif. I did not know they were primarily into household gadgets. The car stuff looks like a newer product line for them.

Hey, I spotted a very cool carrot peeler at their site that we have and really like.

tonysandiego
08-02-2001, 05:54 PM
Got an OXO wheel brush just last week so I have not had a chance to really test it. I love the shape of the handle and it`s easy to keep a grip on it when it`s wet. For those of you with a dirty mind, I was talking about the brush just then......really!:D

imported_gewb
08-03-2001, 12:05 AM
Was making salad after I read this thread…spinning the lettuce in the old salad spinner ..and what did I see? … you guessed it, an OXO logo! heh..hmm maybe I can spin dry my microfiber towels in there.

Adam

tom p.
08-03-2001, 10:54 AM
I hit Pep Boys this AM and they did have all the OXO car brushes as you said. The bristles look about right to serve as a replacement for my aging, but beloved, wheel brush.

Andre&#39;
08-03-2001, 11:16 AM
CM gave me a OXO wheel brush for free , i was so happy.

tom p.
08-03-2001, 11:40 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Andre` [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>CM gave me a OXO wheel brush for free , i was so happy. [/b]</blockquote>
Andre, tell us how you like the wheel brush.

Andre&#39;
08-03-2001, 12:31 PM
I love it , it`s the perfect shape , the bristles are realy fine and they clean easily. And best of all it was free :D

Husker Z
11-01-2009, 08:34 PM
I was picking up some more Z16 (tire shine) and saw their new towels while I was there. They come in a packet of 4 and they state they are mainly for the Zaino Quick Detailers Z6 and Z8. They aren`t the cheapest things in the world, $25, but I thought I`d give them a shot. So, I washed both cars today and tonight I thought I`d give them both a wipe down with Z8 and try the new towels.

HOLY COW!! They are so soft and borderless and seriously feel like you are giving your car a nice massage. They are fantastic and if you are looking for a go-to towel for your quick detailing, give them a try, they are night and day better than any of my microfibers I normally have reserved for quick detailing.

Anyway, that`s my product review for the day!

Have a great week, keep `em shiny side up.:thumbup:

QUIK4DR
11-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks! I have been eyeing those for a bit now.;)

imported_Luster
11-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I have a few of the Zaino towels.... You`re right about giving the car a "Massage"!!!!

Kind of expensive to use as every day towels, but probably the softest, nicest towels I`ve ever used!

Husker Z
11-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I have a few of the Zaino towels.... You`re right about giving the car a "Massage"!!!!

Kind of expensive to use as every day towels, but probably the softest, nicest towels I`ve ever used!

Yeah, I`m not sure I would be able to use them as my everyday quick detail towel, but they are super nice with Z8 and I`m sure they`ll be great with the BF Quick Detailer as well.