PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Adventures.........

superstar2k
07-30-2001, 09:43 PM
Hi everyone,

can someone tell me how or if it`s possible to remove swirl marks off my car(red) with paint protection(the product that you never have to wax your vehicle to keep the shine)????

thanks

JasonC8301
07-30-2001, 09:48 PM
I`m sorry to inform you that the paint protection can be removed and the swirl makrs can also be removed.

It depends on the severity of the swirl marks. If they are light and barely noticable, try 3M Swirl Makr remover. If they are a bit heavier or the 3M SMR does not cute it, try 3M Finesse It II finishing material. If you choose to use these 3M polishes always use a foam applicator and work from bumper to bumper. Use either a MicroFiber Towel or 100% cannon/fieldcrest towel to remove residue.

Follow up these polishes with some premium quality paint protection Klasse or Zaino.

Hope this helps

Jason

superstar2k
07-30-2001, 10:37 PM
thanks for the reply jason,

but is it possible to remove swirl marks without removing the paint protection? the swirl marks are very light, only visible under direct sunlight or flash light...i just bought this car.

07-30-2001, 10:44 PM
Imagine this. There is the paint on your car. In this paint is the swirl marks. Then on top of this is the paint protection. To get to the swirl marks you have to go through the paint protection.

So unfortunately you`ll remove your paint protection.

PS no paint protection lasts beyond a year, anyway. Dealerships make a fortune on this stuff.

ISLANDSBEST
07-31-2001, 09:22 PM
Beau is right, losing the "paint protection" is no big deal. You are going to need to get rid of it anyway when you use Zaino or Klasse.

imported_Flash Gordon
10-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Anyone else like this stuff.
Travel Channel has there crew at an Insane Asylum going live from 8pm-3am Tonight. You can also check it out via multi web cams at ghostadventureslive.com/webcams

I love spooky stuff :scared:

bigpoppa
10-31-2009, 11:57 AM
I had it on for about half an hour while I was reading Motortrend.

TBH I find the show pretty corny, I much prefer Ghost Hunters, much more of an objective point of view (or about as objective as a ghost hunting show can be).

imported_Flash Gordon
10-31-2009, 02:25 PM
I had it on for about half an hour while I was reading Motortrend.

TBH I find the show pretty corny, I much prefer Ghost Hunters, much more of an objective point of view (or about as objective as a ghost hunting show can be).

I agree...The Boys over at Ghost Hunters seem to be alot more profesional
They have some kinda "live" special coming on tonight on sci-fi

John M.
11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Love this stuff! I watched the Ghost Hunters special and did the online camera watching also. Heard some stuff but nothing that I felt was really creepy lol.

Been to "haunted" places with some friends a few times, nothing past 30 min however, and Ill tell ya when you are in the dark and somewhere creepy and wanting something to happen so bad. You really can freak yourself out and think every little creek you hear is some spirit :D