PDA

View Full Version : Phillies Win Game 1....

Arn560
07-29-2001, 08:58 AM
Hey guy`s Im a new///Old member I was on this site about a year ago all the time, Anyway I am going to be showing my Eclipse next week and I really really need to clean my engine bay, Now thing is I have a lot of metal that needs to be cleaned up but I can`t get my hand down in there to dry it, And another thing is my wire cover, they have rigges on them and they are very hard to clean and dry, So I guess what I am asking is "How do I go about this?" Thanks

imported_Jared
07-29-2001, 10:04 AM
Hey..how`s it going? I`m another 2G Eclipse driver and I`ve cleaned out the engine bay before easily. I was looking at the pic of your car and need some more info as to if you have modified the engine or not? Thanks.

Arn560
07-29-2001, 11:53 AM
Yeah I did some work all over

imported_Luster
10-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Even if you don`t like the Phillies, you have to give Cliff Lee credit for a spectacular pitching performance! The Yankees took the shutout away from him in the 9th, but a great pitching duel non-the-less.:thumbup:

imported_Lasthope05
10-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Go Phillies!! That was a good game but right around the 7th inning I kinda lost intrest because I knew we already had the game in the bag. Haha.. You guys see the expression on Cliff Lee`s face with that catch behind his back?.. I started cracking up!

bmw5541
10-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Go Phillies!! That was a good game but right around the 7th inning I kinda lost intrest because I knew we already had the game in the bag. Haha.. You guys see the expression on Cliff Lee`s face with that catch behind his back?.. I started cracking up!

Lasthope05,

The game is NEVER in the bag when you are playing the Yankees. Don`t get me wrong, I HATE the Yankees, and would like nothing better then to see the Yanks get swept, but they are a great team, and just like the Phillies, they have a lot of firepower.

Being a Die Hard Mets fan, this series is absolute HELL for me, but I don`t have to live with the Phillie fans. I do have to live with all those Yankees fans:scared:

imported_Luster
10-29-2009, 09:54 AM
The game is NEVER in the bag when you are playing the Yankees.

That`s no joke!!!! I`ve seen the Yankees score 5 runs in a matter of minutes! A dangerous team....:scared:

Husker Z
10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
How mad are you if you are a Cleveland Indians fan, sitting and watching two of your former pitchers dual it out in the 09 Series opener?

Sort of like being a Royals fan most of the time I guess. :rofl:

imported_Luster
10-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Sort of like being a Royals fan most of the time I guess. :rofl:

KC Royals Rule #1: If you acquire a player who has the potential to be a "Star", immediately look for a really good team who needs another "Star", trade him to that team for 2 nobody`s and a 5th round draft pick... and then that player will become a "STAR"!!! (for that other team, of course.)

Husker Z
10-29-2009, 10:47 AM
KC Royals Rule #1: If you acquire a player who has the potential to be a "Star", immediately look for a really good team who needs another "Star", trade him to that team for 2 nobody`s and a 5th round draft pick... and then that player will become a "STAR"!!! (for that other team, of course.)

Hopefully Grienke will be the exception to that rule. I`m glad they locked him up long term prior to this year or they`d be hosed.

bmw5541
10-29-2009, 03:20 PM

Well Bill, at least you had George Brett:notworthy:

imported_Luster
10-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Well Bill, at least you had George Brett:notworthy:

The one true star who never left the team.:smile: