PDA

View Full Version : I think I may be back

Elite M.D
04-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Well I made a post a while ago saying I was back then left but now I am back again. :rolleyes: Business is picking up pretty fast and I am getting over my head with school and work. But oh well. I am just about done changing my company name from SacMotorsports to Elite Mobile Detailing and should have my new site up tonight or tomorrow. I have been spending a lot of time with this but I am very happy with the new name and look. Ill show you guys later today. I am selling my truck, which is almost sold and going to get a new truck and trailor so that I will be 100% mobile. :mohawk Its good to be back:band

jgv
04-01-2004, 04:31 PM
You are always welcome :)

Poorboy
04-01-2004, 05:28 PM
:bigscream what no race truck anymore:confused: will you be modding the new one:dunno

Welcome back Brandon..glad everything is going good:bigups

Elite M.D
04-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy
:bigscream what no race truck anymore:confused: will you be modding the new one:dunno

Welcome back Brandon..glad everything is going good:bigups
Thanks guys!

Ill do a little modding but not as much, you just lose so much money doing it so its not worth it to me anymore. Right now I care more about having the best looking paint and will be spending my time on the paint on the new truck cause it will be black. :cool