PDA

View Full Version : 4" Pad Thickness

pepsiaddict
07-23-2001, 11:21 AM
Just a quick question. I am running out of time today but I will complete applying a coat of AIO on my SUV. Is it ok for me to leave it at that and come back in 2 days to apply another coat of AIO followed by the 2-3 coats of SG? My concern is that the paint will be very clean during these 2 days which might expose it more to the environment? Am I wrong? I will be taking a day of work to apply both the AIO and SG in 2 days. Thanks in advance.

07-23-2001, 11:24 AM
Hi mike, yes, you`re fine to leave "as is". All-In-One is a sealant/protectant as well as a cleaner.

Just be sure to wash before starting your regimen again.

pepsiaddict
07-23-2001, 12:07 PM
Thanks alot Beau for your quick response.

imported_agpatel
10-25-2009, 05:12 PM
How thick are the 4" LC pads with the blue pressure layer? Are they the low profile ones or the full thickness? Hoping to place a order tonight.

Todd@RUPES
10-26-2009, 12:49 AM
How thick are the 4" LC pads with the blue pressure layer? Are they the low profile ones or the full thickness? Hoping to place a order tonight.

The Hi-Gloss 4 inch pads (CCS and Classic) are 1.25" inches thick or what would be considered standard. Low profile pads are usually less then an inch thick, such as our OEM pads, which are .875" inches thick.