PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Adam (Harley Guy)

ratter
07-19-2001, 04:59 PM
Another big "thanks" to the regulars on this forum. First they got me hooked on Klasse, which gave me the easiest and most productive detailing experience I`ve ever had.

Today I took the leap and tried clay (Mother`s). My car is only about two months old, so I was unsure...I tried the finger-in-a-baggy trick to feel for bumps on the paint (after a good wash). The paint felt the slightest bit rough, but not too terrible. I thought that maybe I didn`t need the clay yet. I went ahead and clayed half a front quarter panel anyway (using lots of Final Inspection), just to a/b, and sure enough, it was like night and day. The paint was smoother than it was after I had just completed a full AIO/SG treatment a few weeks ago (and at that point it was the smoothest I`d ever had any car of mine). I ended up doing the two front quarter panels and the hood, along with two coats of AIO and one of SG (whew...too tired to continue). Happy happy, smooth smooth.

Again, thanks to everybody for all the great info shared!

Mike

rmccall6
07-19-2001, 07:07 PM
You`ll also find that AIO will go on much easier when you clay first. Glad to see you enjoy the forum.

imported_Flash Gordon
10-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Director > Hope you have a wonderfull day Adam, now get out there and clean that Vette > :happybday:

imported_Luster
10-24-2009, 07:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

Puckman
10-24-2009, 08:40 AM
:happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday::

Enjoy Adam, my friend, and stay out of the heat if you can.

Harleyguy
10-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks everyone .The vette is always clean LOL just wished it stopped raining so i could go for a ride before we leave for a week long cruise.

imported_Asphalt Rocket
10-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Happy birthday buddy, enjoy your cruise.

Old Pirate
10-24-2009, 03:22 PM
He`s having a blast this week, that`s how one has a birthday party! Happy Birthday Adam:happybday::happybday::happybday::

imported_broker99
10-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Have a great birthday weekend.

Todd@RUPES
10-25-2009, 07:21 AM
Getting older couldn`t happen to a nicer guy! Thanks for everything Adam, Happy B-day!