PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go see Saw 6?

Ken B
07-18-2001, 12:55 PM
I enjoy smoking Cigars and will bring my cigar long for the ride from time to time.

I never leave the ashes or cigar butts in the car.

I have been using baking soda in the ashtray and under the floor mats with some success.

Since my car is almost new I would like suggestions on how to minimize the odor traces before they happen.

http://www.themelee.com/smilies/s/otn/happy/burnout.gif

rmccall6
07-18-2001, 12:58 PM
look at the "car smell" thread down the page for a link to a good de-odorizer.

Ken B
07-18-2001, 06:08 PM
I am looking for a preventive measure, something to do BEFORE needing extreme meassures to remove the smell.

The logic (or wishful thinking) is that if I do something to trap the odor before everything stinks, I will not need ozone or more chemicals.

07-18-2001, 09:49 PM
The product I suggested is about half the size of a shoebox and can be tucked under your seat. This will remove your cigar smoke whilst smoking. Tuck 1 under each seat, and it would be fair to assume you`d increase the benefits by 100%.

Secondly, I`ve seen in Japan Town here in SF there are these little beads sold in a bottle. They are put in the ash tray, and when heated by the cherry of a cigar or cigarette, counteract the smoke.

Ken B
07-19-2001, 04:42 PM
Thank you... I will give it a try as soon as I save some $$

Tuck91
10-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Just got back from seeing it, thought it was alright.

So, can we count on a seventh one coming in a year?

imported_Flash Gordon
10-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Just got back from seeing it, thought it was alright.

Dang, I never even saw #5

CamoZ71 I notice you attend the theatre on a regular....I nominate you TID official movie critic :thumbup:

Tuck91
10-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Dang, I never even saw #5

CamoZ71 I notice you attend the theatre on a regular....I nominate you TID official movie critic :thumbup:

Thanks, :)

I try to go on Friday nights or if I have time to kill in bewtween detail jobs. :)

Meanguns
10-26-2009, 09:13 PM

Saw VII will start production in January 2010.