PDA

View Full Version : Forza 3 - Video Games, What?

swampratt
07-09-2001, 02:24 PM
Can I use Dawn on my Zaino`d truck, without hurting or stripping the zaino??

Thanks in advance

DETAILKING
07-09-2001, 02:54 PM
but why would u want to use dawn over zaino........??

swampratt
07-09-2001, 07:01 PM
well I have a lite covering of tree sap on the truck, I thought this might take it off............?

pingiii
07-09-2001, 07:17 PM
Try isopropyl alcohol for the tree sap. Wet the corner of the towel and lay it on the sap for half a minute. Take the dry part of the towel and wipe off that small area. Should take it all off. Also the wax. So if you have a carnauba already on the finish, spot wax to be on the safe side. Enjoy!

DETAILKING
07-09-2001, 08:21 PM
dawn probably wont take sap off anyhow.........

scottybob1
07-09-2001, 09:08 PM
isopropyl alcohol will remove the zaino on the car. For the tree sap you may want to just wash a few times with hot, hot water and your favorite car wash.

swampratt
07-10-2001, 07:46 AM
If I clay the area`s with sap will it strip the Zaino??

DETAILKING
07-10-2001, 08:35 AM
but to be sure...just z1 and z2 the area again........after claying.

thecarter13
10-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Totally off topic but I was looking to see how many people out there are fans of forza 2 and are pumped for the new one coming out in the next two weeks. I know I am and love the design portion of forza 2 and you really can do some wicked stuff. This latest one offers more design features, 400 + cars, special tuning options and more. It actually includes simulation racing, drag racing, and drifting. Kinda nifty I thought.

Heres a linky: click (http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/game/default.htm)

Hope you enjoy and if anyone wants to do some xbox live racing pm me for acct info :clap:

jcroberts85
10-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I am totally getting this game when it comes out! I was initially going to just get GraTurismo but it is taking way too long for the development of the game. I heard Forza 3 has done every single car using a 3D imaging software. Not cheap, but crazy good software. The downside to Forza 2 I thought was once I finished oh about 60% of the career I had to do all these races for literally hours! You know the ones that are like over 50 laps! I know I can hire a driver but that is weak. I think it comes out october 27th? looking forward to it!

thecarter13
10-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah I know what you mean about the endurance races. A bit to much. I actually did them all and it took probably 3 weeks of good solid playing. I was laid off at the time soooo :wink:.

I kinda like this new feature and don`t. Say you mess up you can now click rewind to before a crash or what not and just start from that point.

Like I said my favorite feature is the updated design center. I love that there are more tuning options now too. I already though it was quite elaborate before but now its just sick.

a praise to turn 10 and forza 3 :notworthy:

imported_ccking85
10-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Cant wait. I downloaded the demo and it was great. Graphics are crazy when using a HD tv

Todd@RUPES
10-20-2009, 08:12 AM
The car list I saw was kind of dissappointing... They cut the number of Ferrari`s way down, and as such, I have no interest in buying. Forza 2 was fun for about 30 hours, and then it just became completely repetitive, IMO.

I am looking forward to GT more.