PDA

View Full Version : Wet Diamond & More

ka1srs
07-06-2001, 09:30 AM
A local store had it and it was the only one that clearly stated it had some carnuba and NO silicone.

So I got it.

I like it

Used w/a MFT it kicks butt for QD work and is very helpful w/easing removal of Klasse SG.

Anyone else hear of it/use it?

Greek Guy
07-06-2001, 10:14 AM
Used their wax before and like it. Goes on easy and comes off without any powder residue. Still have some of the QD and like it also. Pretty good stuff in my opinion.

But for help in the removal of klasse I use Mequiars Final Inspection because it has no carnauba in it.

scottybob1
07-07-2001, 01:20 AM
A few years ago I used the Wax Shop`s Super Glaze. I really liked the stuff, a thin liqquid that went on and off easy, but didn`t last that long. I have never used their QD.

Definitive Detailing
10-16-2009, 04:04 PM
It`s been a while since I was here last and a lot has happened in the past 2 months.
I worked for GE and got fed up with there so called management style, what can we lie about today, so I quit. Hard to walk away with 16 years seniorty, but.... I started a new job, but in so doing I had to leave the sunny shores of Bradenton, FL Gulf Coast, to the cooler banks of the Missouri river. I`m now located 45 west of St Louis. Again alot in less then 60 days.
Now to the subject of this post. I carried this stuff along and since I sold the Vette and it`s a little cool to attempt to start detailing locally for a while I want to trade away the products listed below;

1 New BlackFire Wet Diamond all Finish Paint Protection 16 oz.
1 New Megs 2.0, 7`` Finishing Pad
4 New Megs Supreme Shine Towels
1 New Megs Water Magnet
1 New Megs M26 Hi Tech Yellow Wax 16 oz.
Megs D151 Reconditioning Cream 12 oz bottle 85% full
Megs D180 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner 12 oz.
Megs Quik Detailer 16 oz. 85% Full
Megs Liquid Cleaner Wax 9 16 oz bottle) 85% Full + Full 4 oz bottle
Megs Ultimate Quick Detailer 65% full
Megs Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo 64 oz bottle 85% full
I will also throw in a couple of tire/wheel brushes and some empty spray bottles.
I want to trade for $50.00 plus a $10.00 Gift Certificate from PAC, so when Spring comes I can start to restock.
If interested shoot me a PM. this offer will last only until 10/18/09
Thanks

Tucson buffer
10-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Rick...who pay`s for shipping??

Definitive Detailing
10-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Rick...who pay`s for shipping??

You do, but it`s already factored in to the $60.00, but i will accept more :biggrin: