PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy ONR?

Pages : [1] 2

dvd
07-03-2001, 09:58 PM
Whadaya like for cleaning tires ? I don`t want to dress them, just remove the brown haze.

Bob

Don2000g
07-03-2001, 10:08 PM
EF High Intensity is the product for you. I should be getting a gallon of this great stuff from Tim anyday now.

Don2000g
07-03-2001, 10:30 PM
Henry I`m in the market for a good tire brush. There are 2 pics on the thread you have. Is it the same brush? Can you just unscrew the handle if you like? Thanks

Don2000g
07-03-2001, 10:45 PM
Henry you can call me Don. You`ve also made my day. I will order one of the TOL brushes tomorrow. Thanks so much. Laters.

PassatPunk
07-03-2001, 10:53 PM
I just use a mildy stiff brush. I think their actual puprose is for cleaning driveways before sealing them; so you can get one at a local hardware depot.

Although it ain`t in any way ergonomic.. it doesnt have a rubber protective bumper around it.. and.. it doesnt have a handle.. :(

Seriously though, are these brushes fitted with special bristles on them> or.. what makes them so tire brush like other than the obvious contouring?

Different strokes for differnt folks.. just was interested.

PassatPunk.

Don2000g
07-03-2001, 11:11 PM
I will definitely buy one. Thanks again.

rmccall6
07-04-2001, 10:48 AM
This is the best way I`ve found to clean tires. First wash with your car shampoo and a mitt or rag. Then I use Eagle One Tire cleaner (i use EF HI strictly for wheels and wheel wells) I spray it on and let it soak for about a minute. Then i re-waet the tire with the cleaner and lightly and throughly scrub with a brass bristle brush. Then I hose of while still scrubbing to float out the dirt and oxidized rubber. Then if needed i repeat. Finnally, i scrub the tire again with my mitt and car shampoo. This cleans off the last amounts of loosened dirt for an even profesional appearence. -Brad

Don2000g
07-04-2001, 11:27 AM
You only need to use the Hi Intensity once. That`s it. It`s also great to clean tires that have brown stains from ugly greasy dressings that some people use. I love the fact that I can buy a gallon of the Hi Intensity and that it is a very versatile product. I can use it on rims, tires, carpet, exterior plastic such as mudflaps, engine, etc.... Awesome product. Laters.

scottybob1
07-04-2001, 04:00 PM
I also like the looks of that brush,,,may just have to order one myself. I use EF Hi Intensity for cleaning my tires and wheels. I have one cheap Wal-Mart sponge that I only use on the tires and wheels, nothing else. I have ruined a few wash mits by using them on the tires.

Minor49
07-04-2001, 04:54 PM
May want to take a look at Target, they have tire brushes that look very similar.

imported_Luster
10-16-2009, 08:12 AM
I bought a gallon each of ONR and QEW several years ago. With both products, a little goes a long way. I can remember purchasing the QEW at Camping World, but my memory escapes me on the ONR.

Where do you buy ONR?

PAC carrying it yet?

bmw5541
10-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Bill you can get it at AG or Detailersdomain. Phil at Detailers Domain is a great guy.

RustyBumper
10-16-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi, Bill. As far as I know, it`s available OTC. You can try to find a distributor in your area through their site or order it online. If you haven`t tried it, their car shampoo is great as well. That`s my 2BM go to. :)

imported_Luster
10-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Hi, Bill. As far as I know, it`s available OTC. You can try to find a distributor in your area through their site or order it online. If you haven`t tried it, their car shampoo is great as well. That`s my 2BM go to. :)

Thanks... I didn`t reallize they had a car wash shampoo also I may give that a try!

imported_ccking85
10-19-2009, 08:35 AM
detailedimage They have it on sale today only though