PDA

View Full Version : special soaps

imported_glfahlc
10-14-2009, 12:31 PM
i just ordered a new toy, a foam cannon. will the regular car wash soaps work or do i need something special... they look like fun to use.

imported_Luster
10-14-2009, 12:44 PM
i just ordered a new toy, a foam cannon. will the regular car wash soaps work or do i need something special... they look like fun to use.

You can use any car wash soap, but I`m sold on Einmann-Fabrik Auto Spa Shampoo... It is super slick, lots of foam, and it sticks to the vehicle very well!

Old Pirate
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
I couldn`t have said it any better Bill, The Eimann Fabrik Auto Spa Gentle Shampoo is a PH-Neutral Auto Shampoo is safe for all surfaces and works great in your foam cannon.

Todd@RUPES
10-14-2009, 02:28 PM

When we brought in our Gilmour`s I personally test all of our soaps and a couple prototype `high suds` soaps (Eimann Fabrik prototypes).

What I found, hand`s down, was the Eimann Fabrik Auto Spa II, produced a huge amount of foam, and was equal to the prototypes I tested.

In general most soaps that produce suds in a bucket will produce suds when foamed. It almost seems like a direct equation.

imported_glfahlc
10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
thanks guys... i`ll take some picks and zoom and todd can try and convince jack to start selling them....