PDA

View Full Version : Spraying 845 IW

imported_99tl
10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi everyone,

I don`t usually ask questions since I can usually find it by searching. I have a questions regarding Collinite 845. Since it has the consistency of milk is it possible to put it in a spray bottle? This way I can control the amount of product. For some reason I make a big mess trying to pour it on my applicator. It`s like eating a steak and cheese. The juice just runs down my arm. I also need to wax my 10x12 shed and the roof is high with odd angles. This way I can just spray and spread.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

imported_TLMitchell
10-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I don`t usually ask questions since I can usually find it by searching. I have a questions regarding Collinite 845. Since it has the consistency of milk is it possible to put it in a spray bottle? This way I can control the amount of product. For some reason I make a big mess trying to pour it on my applicator. It`s like eating a steak and cheese. The juice just runs down my arm. I also need to wax my 10x12 shed and the roof is high with odd angles. This way I can just spray and spread.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

Kinda addressed that a few minutes ago.

http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showpost.php?p=17834&postcount=11

I don`t think spraying would work for a straight 845 application, it`d clog your sprayer. Save the flip-tops from other products and find one that fits. Makes life a lot easier and you don`t end up with it spilling all over the place if you kcik over the bottle. (don`t ask!)

TL

imported_99tl
10-12-2009, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=TLMitchell;17843]Kinda addressed that a few minutes ago.

I knew I would have got my answer if I waited.
Thanks for the response.

imported_ZimRandy
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Save the flip-tops from other products and find one that fits. Makes life a lot easier and you don`t end up with it spilling all over the place if you kcik over the bottle. (don`t ask!)

TL

Another great tip that I had to learn the hard way. :redface:

Once you tip over a big bottle, you learn to use smaller bottles. I save all my small bottles for this and for samples. (The little Zaino ZFX bottles work great for giving and receiving samples)

Randy

imported_Jokeman
10-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Best way to put 845 on your applicator is to take the top off the bottle and put your applicator on the top, flip the bottle over quick then flip it back. Do this in 3 spots and you should have enough on their to do a good amount of the car.