PDA

View Full Version : Give me back my garage!!!!

CharlesW
03-31-2004, 07:58 PM
:boohoo :whine :bigscream NOT:cool :(
My daughter is in the process of selling a Townhouse and moving to another home. Big deal, right.

Guess where all the extra stuff is going for now. Right, one stall of our garage.
It has been years since I have had to leave my vehicle outside 24/7 and man am I spoiled. I don`t much like it.

You folks that have to do this all the time have my sympathy.
At least I still have access to the garage for S&Wing, QDing, vacuuming, polishing, and waxing. I would be a basket case if I didn`t at least have that.(My wife says I`m a nut case, anyway)

Like I said, you people that have these conditions every day have earned my respect. I had completely forgotten what a bummer it was.

End of rant. :)

Charles

NattyBumppo
04-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the club CHarles. It ain`t fun waking up and seeing your freshly cleaned, polished and waxed car covered in green pollen or tree sap or rained on. The bright side is that your situation will only be that way for a short while.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND S&W THAT CAR!!!!!

CharlesW
04-01-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by NattyBumppo
Welcome to the club CHarles. It ain`t fun waking up and seeing your freshly cleaned, polished and waxed car covered in green pollen or tree sap or rained on. The bright side is that your situation will only be that way for a short while.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND S&W THAT CAR!!!!!
OK, OK, I will.
Actually I did S&W the van, (that is parked outside), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and it is in the garage now with the frost melting to be S&W`d again today. Probably will again Friday, and Saturday, and ... ... ... ...
And yes, it should end in a month or two.
Like I said, I had forgotten what a nuisance parking outside was.
If I had no garage to pull into to do some cleaning it would really be a problem for me.
I think I like being spoiled.:)

Charles

JeffBruce
04-01-2004, 08:10 AM
Almost happen ot me, but i put all the stuff in the basement....still there 7 months later..not sure when it will be moved out...you may want to put a time limit on this....or you will loss your garage for a long time!!
jeff

CharlesW
04-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by JeffBruce
Almost happen ot me, but i put all the stuff in the basement....still there 7 months later..not sure when it will be moved out...you may want to put a time limit on this....or you will loss your garage for a long time!!
jeff Seven months??? Heck, It has only been seven days and I am already having a problem with it.
:bigscream :wall :brick :rolleyes: :crazy
Charles