PDA

View Full Version : Meg`s Quik Detailer

Big Greg
03-31-2004, 05:02 PM
Maybe this is a stupid question. Is Meg`s Quik Detailer and
Poorboy`s S&W the same type of cleaner?

Patrick
03-31-2004, 05:12 PM
I hope not cuz i cant stand the Megs QD !

Beemerboy
03-31-2004, 05:13 PM
S&W is cleaner if you are taking off a light layer of dirt its for that use. I do not think that there is any gloss enchancers in it, I could be wrong.

Meg QD spray has a gloss enhancer that will ad little to no protection but give some gloss. Used a lot on car show rooms for a quick detail look!

I use S&W to clean the car then go over with QD rigth after for that quick new washed and waxed look

Boss_429
03-31-2004, 05:30 PM
Yep, I wouldn`t trust Quik Detailer to do what S & W does............... clean/QD safely!

Beemerboy
03-31-2004, 05:33 PM
BOSS

I do that to the wifes car every night. CA duster, S&W, QD spary she`s spoilded

Boss_429
03-31-2004, 05:38 PM
Beemerboy,

Yep............ S & W first, and then QD is the way to go!

Bill D
03-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Which Meg`s qds are we talking about?

From what I see the more popular ones are Final Inspection and Final Detail. I use FI in situations where I`m removing a polish or SG and I use FD when I want an extra, quick gloss

CharlesW
03-31-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Bill D
Which Meg`s qds are we talking about?

From what I see the more popular ones are Final Inspection and Final Detail. I use FI in situations where I`m removing a polish or SG and I use FD when I want an extra, quick gloss
Meg`s Quik Detailer is what his title says.
That`s the one in the Maroon bottle. I don`t happen to use it, but I have and didn`t think it was all that bad.
:dunno
Charles

Bill D
03-31-2004, 07:17 PM
Ah.. ok gotcha.. haven`t used that one in a while, it does have a great sprayer head

Mr. Clean
04-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Beemerboy
S&W is cleaner if you are taking off a light layer of dirt its for that use. I do not think that there is any gloss enchancers in it, I could be wrong.

Meg QD spray has a gloss enhancer that will ad little to no protection but give some gloss. Used a lot on car show rooms for a quick detail look!

I use S&W to clean the car then go over with QD rigth after for that quick new washed and waxed look

:yeah

Originally posted by CharlesW
Meg`s Quik Detailer is what his title says.
That`s the one in the Maroon bottle…. didn`t think it was all that bad.
Charles

I still keep a bottle around. It smells great and reading the Bill D post, I agree it is one of the best sprayer mechanisms around for QD

Originally posted by Bill D
…it does have a great sprayer head

Big Greg
04-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Thanks guys for the info.