PDA

View Full Version : 5.5" and 4." PADS!!!! More New Lake Country Hydro-Tech Foam Pads (Cyan & Tangerine)

Old Pirate
09-25-2009, 03:16 PM
We now carry the Lake Country Hydro-Tech 5.5" Foam Pad Combo (Cyan & Tangerine) and It even gets better when we also have then in 4" Foam Pad combo also. Folks have been asking alot of 5.5" pads and we deliver, http://www.properautocare.com/newcarcapr.html So double the pleasure in sizes and great pads from where? Only at PAC! :hurray:

imported_Jokeman
09-25-2009, 05:29 PM
The 5.5 pads look awesome! I am gonna have to place an order!!!

gmblack3
09-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Another order coming soon!

imported_RyDawg
09-26-2009, 08:41 AM
This is friggen AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

This is the absolute best size for these pads.:drool5:

Thank you!!!!!!

Todd@RUPES
09-26-2009, 05:51 PM
This is friggen AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

This is the absolute best size for these pads.:drool5:

Thank you!!!!!!

You are welcome!!!!

Harleyguy
09-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Wow looks like i will have to get some to try on a new toy i got to borrow today:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Old Pirate
09-27-2009, 11:13 AM
These will work great with your new toy!

imported_Auto Concierge
09-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Talking with various guys around the country lately, what would be great is a TWO inch backing plate pad combo.......... When I was with GI I would constantly needle Rich "why not get this made" the demand would be big imho because there are spots on every car that a four and even three inch pad does not work as well as it could.

I know the costs are high to tool up for this potentially, but with CMA turning so much product(lake country) maybe you guys have some pull......... I am convinced this would sell big every detailer would need one and purchase it, if I had the cash I would develop the product myself.

Five to five and half inch pads are the sweet spot for correction and produce the best results thanks for getting this done!!.