PDA

View Full Version : Neglected 2003 Blue M3

Claude
05-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

This Vehicle is actually owned by my brother which lives Upstate New York.
He decided to drive down to me in Long Island, so I can work on the Car.

Before I type any further, A BIG Thanks goes to Todd for providing me with his tele number and educating me on the proper way of priming a pad.

All the pictures are posted on Photobucket, so I dont slow this server down anymore it is already.

The before pictures were taken on Easter weekend, he visited, while I was working on my Wifes Jeep, so i snapped a few quick shots and you can see from the images what I was getting myself into.
http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Claude_45/2003%20Blue%20M3_Exterior%20Paint%20Correction/Before%20pictures/

Since he lives close to 350 miles away from me, I purchased the RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Care Kit for him and he took care of the top himself.
And he did a good job, from what I saw the day of the detailing work, since it rained all day on and off on us. I also purchased the Leatherique Basic Kit for his interior that he will take care of.

The sun came out for about 10minutes, and I snapped a couple of sun shots.
All work was done outside in my driveway.
It was hilarious, at one point the drizzle would start he would pack it up and we would wait ,it stops drizzling and we go back out and dry the panel to be done and keep on going, LOL.
http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Claude_45/2003%20Blue%20M3_Exterior%20Paint%20Correction/After%20Pictures/

All in all we started at 8am and finished at 7pm.

The materials used:
Dawn Liquid
Zaino`s Z18 Claybar
Zaino`s Z7 Shampoo
Painters Tape
Menzerna PO83 Super Intensive Polish
Menzerna Super Finish PO106FA
Klasse ALL-IN-ONE
Pinnacle Souver?n? Paste Wax
2x CCS Orange 6.5" Power Pad
2x CCS Green German 6.5" Polishing Pad
4x Plush Microfiber Bonnet 6.5"
2x Microfiber Applicators
1x Foam Applicator
6x Cobra Arctic White Miracle Towels
Porter Cable 7424
Flex XC3401VRG

2x Double Espresso`s
6x cans of diet Pepsi

Thanx In Advance
Claude

Old Pirate
05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Looks great from your pictures Claude! You have to try some Blackfire next time, It will look even wetter then it is now. Thank you for sharing you work with us here at TID!:thumbup:

Claude
05-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Looks great from your pictures Claude! You have to try some Blackfire next time, It will look even wetter then it is now. Thank you for sharing you work with us here at TID!:thumbup:

Thanx Angelo and my next order will have the Blackfire Kit in it.:D

Claude:smile:

Todd@RUPES
05-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Hey Claude we are taking aggressive measures to speed the server!! You are very welcome for any (little) help I provided but more importantly thanks for not hanging up on me!! Please post the pictures on the forum, we need it to be loaded so we can constantly improve the speed!! (Plus I want you to show it off!!!)

Todd

Claude
05-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey Claude we are taking aggressive measures to speed the server!! You are very welcome for any (little) help I provided but more importantly thanks for not hanging up on me!! Please post the pictures on the forum, we need it to be loaded so we can constantly improve the speed!! (Plus I want you to show it off!!!)

Todd

LOL, will do.

Right after I come back from vacation(Alaskan Cruise).

I have a couple of vehicles im working on, thanx to your tips :thumbup:. and will post here. I just hope if anyone see`s anything in my pixs that i can improve on, that they send me a reply on it.

Claude:smile:

imported_Luster
05-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Nice work on the Beemer! :D ;) :D ;) :D

Claude
05-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Nice work on the Beemer! :D ;) :D ;) :D

Thanx Luster.

Claude:)