PDA

View Full Version : PC 7424 vs. UDM

imported_Luster
04-06-2009, 04:49 PM
I`ve recently read this quote:

I just got my new UDM! It`s SOOOO much better than a 7424!

Isn`t the UDM a 7424 with a backing plate and high-tech foam pad?:confused:

Old Pirate
04-06-2009, 07:19 PM
I think it has a tad little more power, just my 2 cents

MadOzodi
04-06-2009, 09:06 PM
When the UDM was first introduced, it had more power on speed 6...that`s it, I think. That was enough to convince me to buy one over the venerable PC 7427; never did bother to get that power switch swapped out. Oh, plus more vibration @ speed 6...which I didn`t care about at the time. I think it was maybe 6 months later or so that the PC and UDM merged into one? Or maybe a year later, I forget.

Dsoto87
04-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Old UDM=Slight bit more power

New UDM=rebranded PC.

I have a newer UDM. Reason I bought it over the pc was because with discounts and all it was cheaper than any new pc. The site I bought it from is also very close and has a good return/replacement policy

Im more than happy with the power of the pc. M105 has solved all my problems up until now. Ofcourse, I wouldnt mind a flex eventually

imported_Luster
04-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Im more than happy with the power of the pc. M105 has solved all my problems up until now. Ofcourse, I wouldnt mind a flex eventually

I agree, I`m also extremely pleased with the power of my PC also. And you`r right about M105...WOW!!! It has transformed my PC into a super-machine!:)