PDA

View Full Version : PC Vibration

imported_jking
04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
I have a Flex and I love it with 6.5 inch pads. I bought a PC and I am using it with 4 inch pads. The problem is that it hasavibration that puts my hand to sleep, is this normal or am I just use to the smoothness of th Flex.:confused:

Old Pirate
04-02-2009, 01:14 PM
It`s normal.........

gmblack3
04-02-2009, 01:33 PM
My hands have not woke up in a few months. :D ;) I guess I am used to it as it does not bother my hands.

The counter weight on your PC is for a 5 or 6" pad, so you might get a little more vibes then usual with a 4" pad.

imported_jking
04-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I dont know its what came with it. Got a deal at PAC for around 100 with no BP.

artofdetail
04-02-2009, 03:37 PM
$100 ain`t bad at all... i think i paid 129 w/o a bp... my hand has been asleep for a while now too... you`ll get used to it.

imported_Page
04-02-2009, 04:55 PM
For some reason i like mt PC better than i do my Makita for doing lite swirls and the vibration is not that bad . are you use the handle on the side or with out handle. If with out handle put a bolt in the side and it will take a lot of the vibration out.

imported_blk45
04-04-2009, 01:06 AM
For some reason i like mt PC better than i do my Makita for doing lite swirls and the vibration is not that bad . are you use the handle on the side or with out handle. If with out handle put a bolt in the side and it will take a lot of the vibration out.

That fixes the vibration of the cover, not really the vibration of the machine. It`s the nature of the beast. It`s a byproduct of how it functions. Waaaayyy back when I used to use the PC, I never used the handle. I like it much better without.