PDA

View Full Version : WTB old non-OTC products

RustyBumper
04-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Hello everyone! If anyone has any products that they no longer want or need and need to get rid of it, let me know please. I`m interested mainly in washes, polishes and waxes. I`m also looking for any old mf`s that you may no longer need or just want to get rid of. I would buy some, but since money is kind of tight right now I can`t. The wife caught me this morning trying to buy some online and quickly put the kaboch on that. :(

Thank you, amigos!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Buddy
04-01-2009, 08:16 PM
I do have some mothers polishes and waxes. Just what you`re asking for But just for the record...This is strickly a trade only website and alot of people are mentioning those bad words...Buy and Sell...I`m not going to take a hit for that but I`m willing to make a deal with you...You seem like a trusting soul.

Old Pirate
04-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Remember it`s only for trading or swapping products.

Buddy
04-01-2009, 08:40 PM

Thats what I said!!!

RustyBumper
04-02-2009, 01:05 AM

Of course. I forgot to mention that in my original post. I was in a rush to get out of the house this evening and also forgot to mention that I`m new to this and don`t have anything to trade....yet. Hopefully when my tax refund gets in I will be able to purchase some items and offer them as trade. Trading and shipping seems like a fair exchange.
Buddy, if you think you would still like to offer them for trade (I would have to send you something at a later time) let me know. If not, I understand and still appreciate the offer anyway. I apologize for not making myself clear. I don`t want to get the board, members and myself into any trouble.

David Fermani
04-02-2009, 07:29 AM
I got some 1Z sealant if you`re interested in trading for something I can use. What do you have available for trade?

Buddy
04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Of course. I forgot to mention that in my original post. I was in a rush to get out of the house this evening and also forgot to mention that I`m new to this and don`t have anything to trade....yet. Hopefully when my tax refund gets in I will be able to purchase some items and offer them as trade. Trading and shipping seems like a fair exchange.
Buddy, if you think you would still like to offer them for trade (I would have to send you something at a later time) let me know. If not, I understand and still appreciate the offer anyway. I apologize for not making myself clear. I don`t want to get the board, members and myself into any trouble.

Hey Rustybumper...I would still like to help you out. I`m really busy this weekend. Let me go through my stuff on monday and I will let you know what I have for trade. I can probably come up with more stuff than i said. I might be able to offer you more than the Mothers polishes and waxes. I`m OK with this. It is still a trade. Plus I`m helping a fellow member.:D

BIOLINK
04-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone! If anyone has any products that they no longer want or need and need to get rid of it, let me know please. I`m interested mainly in washes, polishes and waxes. I`m also looking for any old mf`s that you may no longer need or just want to get rid of. I would buy some, but since money is kind of tight right now I can`t. The wife caught me this morning trying to buy some online and quickly put the kaboch on that. :(

Thank you, amigos!! Hope to hear from you soon.

PM your address I might be able to help you out.

Buddy
04-05-2009, 06:30 PM
PM your address I might be able to help you out.

I`ll take your address to if you want to send it. That was nice of you to offer biolink...What a guy...:D

RustyBumper
04-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Hi Bio, sorry for the delay. I was away for a couple of days and had no internet access. I`ll send you a p.m. in a few. :)

RustyBumper
04-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Bio, I was just wondering if your offer was still on the table?

BIOLINK
04-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Bio, I was just wondering if your offer was still on the table?

I`ve got a care package on its way. Enjoy!