PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna steps with a black car

Lambo1
03-24-2009, 05:45 PM
was wondering what steps u guys have found by using menzerna products on a black car for example such as 1.Compound 2.Polish 3.Wax (i like 3m paste wax for this step)

Todd@RUPES
03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
The level of expectations you have and your skill level is going to determine exactly which polishes you like to use and in what order, but I can provide some guidlines. I am assuming by your previous post that you are using a rotary polisher.

Compounding: Menzerna s34a Power Gloss- This is Menzerna`s compound and has pretty good cut. You can use it with a wool pad for maximum cut, a purple wool pad for moderate cut, and a yellow foam pad for moderate cut.

Polishing: Menzerna PO83 Super Intensive Polish- This is a great follow up polish after compound or for removing pretty aggresive swirl marks. For a more aggresive cut you can use a purple wool pad, an orange pad for light cutting, or a white polishing pad for lighter action.

Final Polishining: Menzerna PO85rd- A great final polish for permentaly removing hologramming and micro hazing while getting a very high gloss. Best used with a black finishing pad.