PDA

View Full Version : safe to use PC on clear bra?

comark
03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I haven`t seen anything on this topic. Is it safe to use the a dual action machine, like a PC, on a clear bra? I`ve got some scratches right next to the clear bra and it looks like the only to get to these will result in touching the clear bra. Thoughts?

gmblack3
03-21-2009, 12:06 PM
I haven`t seen anything on this topic. Is it safe to use the a dual action machine, like a PC, on a clear bra? I`ve got some scratches right next to the clear bra and it looks like the only to get to these will result in touching the clear bra. Thoughts?

You can tape the edge of the clear bra to avoid contact. Use the blue painters tape.

A clear bra can be polished, but you don`t want to use anything but a light polish on it and avoid the edges.

Buddy
03-21-2009, 12:15 PM
You can tape the edge of the clear bra to avoid contact. Use the blue painters tape.

A clear bra can be polished, but you don`t want to use anything but a light polish on it and avoid the edges.

I agree...Don`t put to much heat in it either...:D

Eddy Fiuza
03-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I agree with the other members. Stay away from bra. Keep plexus near by to clean bra after waxing car.
Regards
Eddy Fiuza

theisab
03-27-2009, 03:40 PM
If you decide to use the machine, ALWAYS move from the bra to the paint. Don`t ever go in the other direction. It`s too easy to "catch" the edge.