PDA

View Full Version : Big Blue III Drying towel

Pages : [1] 2 3

Webhound
03-12-2009, 01:24 AM
:D I must comment on how well these towels perform. I have a Dodge Grand Caravan and can completely dry the exterior with one Big Blue III towel and that`s a LOT of car area.
I actually have two, the large and small models. I use the smaller one for the insides of the door areas. I had one of the green microfiber drying towels from an other auto detailing specialty online store (geeky) which I have relegated to use on wheels, and/or under the hood since it didn`t have the absorbtion capability of the Big Blue III. I wash them weekly after use using ERA detergent, no softeners, and air dry them on clothes hangers in the garage. After many, many weekly uses, they still perform flawlessly. They are stock number BBT-1N at Proper Auto Care.

jpc
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I will second that. I now use a little blue to get about 15% of my car dry.
For the rest I use a water blade plat. from calcarcover. Very flexible and
does a great job. I even use it to get wet snow off my car. Hope proper
autocare sells it.:D:D

D!Tailed
03-12-2009, 12:28 PM

EEK!!!

Careful with the Waterblade if you care about scratches on the car.

Especially with snow!!!

D!

Old Pirate
03-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I been wanting to try them for awhile.

jpc
03-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Yes I agree carefull on the use of the blade. I use no pressure when using
to dry my car. None !!!! It is very flexible and is a one piece item. Great time
saver.

Old Pirate
03-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Just be very careful with that blade, myself I don`t use it. I use a leaf blower and a W/W towel and when I can I`m be ordering a Big Blue III towel.

D!Tailed
03-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Just be very careful with that blade, myself I don`t use it. I use a leaf blower and a W/W towel....

Me too!

D!

Merc CLS500
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi...I have 2 Big Blues that are about 2 years old! Love them and can`t wait to get my new BB III`s :)

apurazzo
03-13-2009, 06:26 PM
i use a big blue and the next size down like to use 2 towels when i dry :cool:

imported_blk45
03-14-2009, 01:39 AM
I use a leaf blower and a W/W towel.

Same here.

The Big Blues are great towels. I have gotten WW towels from a few "different" suppliers and can`t tell the difference between them. The first time I saw and felt the BB, it was obvious that it was different and high quality. Then I tried it out and it did not disappoint!

Old Pirate
03-14-2009, 05:26 PM
I have to try some of the Big Blues...

TonyTahoe
03-15-2009, 01:08 PM
The BB III`s are great. Just got two of them a few weeks ago. Works as advertised if you do a final rinse w/o the spray nozzle.

Merc CLS500
03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
With my order today I picked up the 6pack :)

Old Pirate
03-19-2009, 08:29 PM
nice order..........

Claude
03-26-2009, 05:41 PM

Ooooh, Water Blades are nice if you like to scratch your paint, just ask my brother who owns a nice Grey with a scratch across the hood M3 its a a convertable too. Careful with those things they hurt!!

Claude