PDA

View Full Version : Natty out of commission for a bit

NattyBumppo
03-26-2004, 02:25 PM
Anyone who sent me an email regarding the stuff I`m clearing out, put Detail City in the subject line. If there is no subject my spam filter will delete it. Also, if I get email from a name I don`t recognize immediately, I sometimes delete them without even reading. Bad habit I know. So put DC in the subject.

I`ll be out of commission for a day or two....I`m in friggin` agony rght now. Just cam back from oral surgeon and the gas and novacaine is wearing off and the pain is starting to set in. Got to go get the pain killer precsription filled and get them into my system quick! This sucks big time!!!

Will be a couple days to a week before I get everything sent out to ya`ll.

Natty

kimwallace
03-26-2004, 02:34 PM
Hope you get rid of the pain and start feeling better real quick!

Clean Dean
03-26-2004, 02:36 PM
Feel better Natty !!! I can sympathize with you !!! I had a couple of root canals last year, and I would rather take a punch in the gut from Mike Tyson !!!

andriver
03-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Get well soon.

rabbi
03-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Hope you feel better soon natty

awd330
03-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Take it easy Natty.

Boss_429
03-26-2004, 09:29 PM
I know the feeling Natty.............. hope you feel better soon!

NattyBumppo
03-29-2004, 08:08 AM
Whew, what a couple of days. I had a bad reaction to the pain killer meds and ended up getting a ride in a shiny ambulance to the local ER. Not fun at all, especially having my 6 y/o and 8 y/o see me getting carried out of the house on a stretcher.

Lesson learned.....whenever you get a prescription be sure to read the little informational packet that they give you. The reaction I had was listed, to the T, on the packet that accompanied my prescription and I delayed in called in the doc which made the matter worse. If I had read the packet earlier I would have possibly avoided the trip to the ER.

Ended up missing my son`s last hockey game of the season :( .

rabbi
03-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Wow! The good news is you`re here to see their faces today.:mohawk :band :angel

JimS
03-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Phew! Sounds like you have had a hard time Bud. Maybe a shot of S&W would help. It works for everything else! :D

NattyBumppo
03-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by JimS
Phew! Sounds like you have had a hard time Bud. Maybe a shot of S&W would help. It works for everything else! :D

That`s what they gave me as soon as I got to the ER. Take two ounces of S&W and call me in the morning.

:lol Too funny.

dalmore
03-29-2004, 11:26 AM
At least it was shiney!! Otherwise you`d have had to polish it first. :D