PDA

View Full Version : Natty`s cleaning out the cabinet

Pages : [1] 2

NattyBumppo
03-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Some stuff I no longer need. Email or PM me.

NattyBumppo
03-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Meg`s

NattyBumppo
03-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Coats Products

Chris Y.
03-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Natty...

You selling this stuff??? Just curious...Is there something you don`t like, or just don`t need?

I`d take the DACP and EX! :)

NattyBumppo
03-24-2004, 07:15 PM
3M

Bill D
03-24-2004, 07:16 PM
Hey Natty,

DACP isn`t a keeper huh? Could you suggest an alternative for this category of polish?

EBPcivicsi
03-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Hey Natty, does that mild buff smell like pine sol or a little like lemon? Is it yellow?

Also, what gives? Hanging up detailing for a while?:(

rabbi
03-24-2004, 07:46 PM
I`m interested in the 3M Imperial Hand Glaze.

Poorboy
03-24-2004, 08:08 PM
he`s having more kids and neeeds the space:bigscream:lmfao :rolling :rofl :lol

Poorboy
03-24-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Chris Y.
Natty...

You selling this stuff??? Just curious...Is there something you don`t like, or just don`t need?

I`d take the DACP and EX! :)

Hey Chris that was a prototype bottle of EX...I may want that one back:D

Chris Y.
03-24-2004, 09:19 PM
Steve...

That prototype of EX might be worth *millions* one day :)

More kids...put them to work too.

NattyBumppo
03-24-2004, 09:32 PM
I guess I should clarify that I`m not really looking to sell the stuff I just don`t want the stuff to go to waste. Since I stopped detailing as a p/t gig I really have no need for all of this so why not let others try something they may have wanted to try or get a little extra stash of something they may already like. No real loss for me, it has all paid for itself many times over already. All I ask is the receiver pay the freight and perhaps do the same for someone else in the future.

Now that my needs are for my vehicles only, I`ve pruned my stash to my favorites based on my current vehicles, their conditions and colors (a chrome silver `03 Pathfinder and a brilliant white `04 Mazda 6). Basically the PB SSRs, Pro Polish, EX-P, PWC and Natty Wax, 4-Star UPP and UGE-QD, 3M PI-III Machine Glaze, AIO, P21s and Meg`s Final Detail are all I need to be a very happy camper.

Now to the ?s;

ChrisY....selling? No. Love some of it, like all of it....need none of it. DACP and EX is yours (unless Steve objects to the early pre-release bottle of EX). The DACP is about 1/3 full and EX about 1/2 full.

BillD...DACP is a keeper in most anyone`s arsenal. I just have other products I like a bit more and all I`ll need. The DACP will just rot on the shelf now that I`m not detailing others cars. I used a bunch of it with outstanding results. I think this is my 2 quart in a year. On BC/CC finishes try 3M PI-III machine Glaze or PB SSR2. On single stage paints try Meg`s Light Cut Cleaner.

EBP....little like lemon and yes, hung up detailing as a p/t gig for good a while back. Only have need for personal stash now.

Rabbi....the IHG is yours (it is 95% full).

ChrisY and Rabbi...email or PM me your ship to and I`ll get the stuff out to you the cheapest way possible (probably FedEX ground). I`ll email you the shipping cost after I send it and send me a check when you get the package.

Anyone else who wants to claim something please fire me off an email (nbumppo@yahoo.com) or PM.

Oh, and if anyone has any Trade Secret lying around that they might not need I`ll trade something for that :) .

Poorboy
03-24-2004, 09:40 PM
I`ll take the prototype back...:D thank you

ps did mr. ups visit you today:dunno

NattyBumppo
03-24-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy
I`ll take the prototype back...:D thank you

ps did mr. ups visit you today:dunno

You got it buddy. Yep, new stash of Pro Polish and PWC in the cabinet :mohawk :dancin. Email me a $$ amount with shipping.

BTW...I thought the new PP was a bit thicker than the original?

Already did half my car with PP and PWC :dancin. The other half will get PP and EX-P.

Sorry CHrisY...can`t send you the EX.

Poorboy
03-24-2004, 09:52 PM