PDA

View Full Version : Todd Helme and Blackfire

Pages : [1] 2

Pats300zx
07-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Palm Beach Motoring Group has acquired all rights to Blackfire USA. Todd Helme has accepted the position of Director of Development for Black Fire USA, Autopia-CareCare .com and AutopiaForum.com with the Palm Beach Motoring Group. He will bring years of personal and hands on experience to the store, forum and Blackfire line.

The week of the 18th will be a transition week for Todd and the Palm Beach Motoring Group; we request your patience while we all adjust to this transition.

Blackfire will be found soon at Autopia Car Care Products - Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Auto Detailing (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/)

C. Charles Hahn
07-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Interesting... very interesting. Having Todd Helme on board here should be a great thing, and considering he was involved with PAC (if I remember right) putting him in charge of Blackfire seems a logical pairing.

Congrats to Todd!

Mike Phillips
07-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Congratulations Todd!

You`re a an accomplished detailer and a very good writer, get yourself some good sunglasses because your future is looking bright!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/sunglasses.jpg

Bill D
07-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Glad to see the perseverance of a great product line. All the best to Todd!

Bunky
07-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I nominate Todd as Mayor of AF!

JWMotoring
07-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Good news. I really like the BF line!

GearHead_1
07-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Todd, welcome to AF.

Old Pirate
07-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Glad to hear about this, Congratulations Mr Helme:rockon

Concours.John
07-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Congrats Todd. I have much respect for your work.

Mr. Gloss
07-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Congratulations, Todd.

You`re the right man for the job!:bigups

Todd@RUPES
07-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Thank you EVERYBODY for the kind words and warm welcome. I have been SO LUCKY to have the opportunities that I have been given, both in the past and present. It is very humbling. I have been able to learn and grow, both professionally and personally from each and look forward to the future.

Thank you guys so very much

Todd

TroyScherer
07-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Todd it`s nice to see you here.

Todd@RUPES
07-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks Troy (and everybody else!):rockon

sjb89
07-23-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi Todd, You don`t know me (sjb89) steve, but i wanted to say congratulations! Yesterday i tried BLACKFIRE for the first time. I used the paint sealant and the spray detailer. AWESOME STUFF!! I first tried the products on my granite counter tops. Worked great. Gave them the WET LOOK!!! EXACTLY like advertised. I then used the products on my black TRAILBLAZER SS. WOW!!!. I will be restocking. Can;t wait to try the shampoo and polish. You should be proud to be associated with such a great product. I have been in the business for over 30 years and have tried almost everything out there, and i can honestly say ,this stuff works better than i thought it would. If you offer some good specials,you will get more people (like me) who is willing to try the stuff,they will definitely be repeat customers! GOOD LUCK! Steve B.

Old Pirate
07-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Remember Steve, Blackfire is on sale right now thru Sunday, get them while their hot and also FREE shipping for orders over 95 bucks! :rockon