PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bunky
07-11-2011, 08:03 PM
I read on AG that Dwayne has left PBMA. :( I wonder if he got that Ram truck.

Who will be the new mayor of AF?

Setec Astronomy
07-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I was just coming here to post a new thread and ask what the heck?? but you beat me to it. It seems like just a few months ago that Dwayne was back in charge here and telling us how lucky he was to have been able to sell this forum, and then get put back in charge of it and get paid to run it, to boot. It was his dream to make this the best forum out there...so whose dream are we living in now? Color me confused.

Garry Dean
07-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I would also love to know whats up.

He left Autogeek, again...?

Mr. Gloss
07-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Orphans again?

C. Charles Hahn
07-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah, something doesn`t seem quite right about him being gone again so quickly and silently.... I don`t think that`s his style.

TroyScherer
07-11-2011, 09:00 PM
I would like to know what happened as well????

Dwayne; Where did you go? :inspector:

RTexasF
07-12-2011, 06:56 AM
It is rather odd isn`t it? Somethin` just ain`t right............

Concours.John
07-12-2011, 12:12 PM
I assume there will be some kind of announcement???

Pats300zx
07-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I assume there will be some kind of announcement???

This was pulled from another forum and was posted by folks at Autogeek.

Dwayne has been with us for a long time, and he brought a lot of great talent to this business. We are a big family here and we always hate to see one of the family members go, but we wish Dwayne the best, he will be greatly missed.
Dwayne has brought many creative ideas to this company and helped this forum grow over the years.
Everyone has their reasons for needing to move on, we only hope that the future holds great opportunity to Dwayne.

BobbyG
07-12-2011, 01:51 PM
This was pulled from another forum and was posted by folks at Autogeek.

Dwayne has been with us for a long time, and he brought a lot of great talent to this business. We are a big family here and we always hate to see one of the family members go, but we wish Dwayne the best, he will be greatly missed.
Dwayne has brought many creative ideas to this company and helped this forum grow over the years.
Everyone has their reasons for needing to move on, we only hope that the future holds great opportunity to Dwayne.

I read that over there Pat and folks do move on.

From the photo I saw of Dwayne he`s still a young lad and lots of room grow...:bigups

Bill D
07-12-2011, 03:05 PM
I will certainly miss Dwayne if he has moved on. He`s a class act who contributed majorly to our hobby. If he`s gone now indefinitely, I hope he will consider returning to the forum at some point in future. As I`m sure everyone will agree, the door is always open and he`s always most welcome.

Pats300zx
07-13-2011, 10:00 AM
I am sure there is a lot of speculation as to what happened to Dwayne. Just to set the record straight.

I have spoken to some folks and was told that Dwayne he has gotten a job and has moved back to Sarasota where his family is.

I wish Dwayne the best of luck.

Beemerboy
07-13-2011, 11:05 AM
I am sure there is a lot of speculation as to what happened to Dwayne. Just to set the record straight.

I have spoken to some folks and was told that Dwayne he has gotten a job and has moved back to Sarasota where his family is.

I wish Dwayne the best of luck.

Hear, hear!:)

I had a little (really big) bird tell me the same;)

Mr. Gloss
07-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Didn`t Dwayne have a job with PMBA?

Or do you mean, Dwayne got a "real" job?

Rocket
07-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Maybe he just got a new job.