PDA

View Full Version : Can not upload photos

black bart
06-03-2011, 06:04 AM
I tried to upload a photo and I get this message.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/sendmessage.php) and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

AutopiaAdmin
06-03-2011, 06:11 AM
Thanks for posting the message so we can look into it.

AutopiaAdmin
06-03-2011, 06:15 AM
OK, just worked for me both in the main gallery and uploading an attachment in this thread. Can someone else give it a try to see if it`s a common thing or isolated.

Bunky
06-03-2011, 06:18 AM
OK, just worked for me both in the main gallery and uploading an attachment in this thread. Can someone else give it a try to see if it`s a common thing or isolated.

Still looking at the RAM Dewayne?

AutopiaAdmin
06-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Still looking at the RAM Dewayne?

Love it. I have found the R/Ts are quite rare in Florida. Very few on the lots and the ones I do see aren`t exactly what I want. SLTs are in abundance but it looks like I will either have to take what I can get or special order one.

Bill D
06-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Definitely special order one--that way you and only you can do the initial detailing!:bigups

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
06-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Definitely special order one--that way you and only you can do the initial detailing!:bigups

Do I smell a future detailing write up?

black bart
06-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Tonight I tried it again clicked on attachment started upload and after it completed I got this message.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/sendmessage.php) and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Pats300zx
06-12-2011, 08:04 AM
I just uploaded a photo and had no issues at all.

AutopiaAdmin
06-12-2011, 08:56 AM
We need a volunteer to give it a try and upload a photo that doesn`t have mod or admin power. Any volunteers to help Bart out?

Works for me, works for Pat. Let`s see if it works for you. Thanks!

Bunky
06-12-2011, 09:40 AM
We need a volunteer to give it a try and upload a photo that doesn`t have mod or admin power. Any volunteers to help Bart out?

Works for me, works for Pat. Let`s see if it works for you. Thanks!

It seems to work for me.

black bart
06-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Anyone know what this security token is that I have missing.