PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with PMs and New Threads

C. Charles Hahn
05-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Anyone else unable to start a new thread or reply to a PM? Earlier it was just affecting me being able to post a new thread in the product reviews section, but now I get "Meta Redirect Code" even when trying to reply to a PM from Dwayne about the issue :wall

Happens on two separate computers, one PC and one Mac... so it can`t be just a problem on my end.

EDIT: Interesting, so I can create a thread, just not in the section where the thread I was going to post belongs. Nice.

Beemerboy
05-23-2011, 04:08 PM
I just sent you a PM

C. Charles Hahn
05-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Got it and replied.... what`s up with that?!

Is there a limit to how many words and/or pics can be in a single post maybe? That`s the only other thing I didn`t try changing.

AutopiaAdmin
05-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Are any of the posts that are giving you errors copied from Word or some other editor?

C. Charles Hahn
05-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Are any of the posts that are giving you errors copied from Word or some other editor?

Nope, all crafted within the vBulletin editor interface.

Well, I say that, but they were originally in vBulletin and I copied the content into Word after I was finished so I wouldn`t lose all my work in case of an error. Everything has vB tags for the formatting though, I`m not using the WYSIWYG editor.