PDA

View Full Version : Using PB`s Pro Polish with a DA?

Bunky
05-02-2011, 06:20 AM
How are people using it?

Speeds, amount, pads, work time, etc.

I have used it by hand but seems very runny plus given it is not an abrasive polish do you work it until it is dry, almost dry, wet but let to dry.

Ronkh
05-02-2011, 07:04 AM
How are people using it?

Speeds, amount, pads, work time, etc.

I have used it by hand but seems very runny plus given it is not an abrasive polish do you work it until it is dry, almost dry, wet but let to dry.

Pro Polish is a chemical polish, pro polish 2 is abrasive.

So when using pro polish, it is pad dependant.

That said, it depends on how much correction you need. (i`ve never used more than an orange pad.)

Bunky
05-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Pro Polish is a chemical polish, pro polish 2 is abrasive.

So when using pro polish, it is pad dependant.

That said, it depends on how much correction you need. (i`ve never used more than an orange pad.)

I knew it was a chemical polish so looking for tips on how much to use, how long to buff, etc. It does not break down like an abrasive polish but just seems to dry out and being so runny it seems that could happen very fast depending on how much you use.

holland_patrick
05-03-2011, 11:10 AM
It will do very far bunky..it the kind of thing you need to stop wipe check and then go back at it if needed.. it doesn`t FLASH it just stays wet and you can work it for quite a while.

Bunky
05-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Thanks. I asked this question on AG and one response was as paint cleaner you can just do 3 section passes. as a finishing polish 5 to 6. Use it like a traditional polish (amount).

holland_patrick
05-04-2011, 02:01 PM
you can use less then a normal amount because it`s soo thin...