PDA

View Full Version : Black-WOW Application Video

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
04-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Black Wow is a specially formulated product to restore all unpainted areas of exterior trim. This is a silicone-based gel, not a dye! It`s an easy to use one step dressing that will bring a matte type finish to your trim, and protect it for months!
It`s always good to remember that a little goes a long way with a product like this. It is a super concentrated gel that will last you for years. We suggest starting with no more than a pea size drop on your applicator, and as you`re spreading it, add more product accordingly.
If you have some stubborn wax residue on your trim, start with Pre-Wow Pre-Cleaner.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autopia_2154_22757964

YouTube - Black Wow Application Video

Black Wow (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/black-wow1.html)

MrCLRider
04-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Such a cool product! I have this on my MK4 in places and it still shows signs of staying power. I could probably do another application soon, but I want to try some new products soon.

GearHead_1
04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Impressive demonstration.

Pats300zx
04-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Great video !!!!

PA DETAILER
04-14-2011, 12:04 PM
got a bottle some time ago. i don`t know. i have found i get mixed results. i really expected a bit more "WOW" :D used it on JK wrangler that i use to have. it was littered with plastic trim. i just did not find the staying power that great. foward to this morning. as luck would have it there is not much plastic trim on my GMC. so after a wash this morning i thought i would give the WOW another try. cleaned the trim real good this time with a APC, and took my time and applied the WOW. truth being, this stuff only needs a few drops to do the job. turned out great. i will see how it holds up this time around. BTW dressing trim is my least favorite detailing chore.

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
04-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the input, PA Detailer.

Keep in mind, they do make the Pre-WOW pre-cleaner that will increase the results and durabilty of Black-WOW. A member will be posting a review for us in about a week. Really looking forward to seeing that.

PA DETAILER
04-21-2011, 08:09 AM
have to admit. after 2-3 washes and 2 rain storms the black wow is holding up great. washed this morning and did the mud guards also. guess with the black wow, prep is very important.

AutopiaTech
04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
have to admit. after 2-3 washes and 2 rain storms the black wow is holding up great. washed this morning and did the mud guards also. guess with the black wow, prep is very important.

As a rule of thumb, when it comes to trim restore products, prep is key.

TroyScherer
04-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the input, PA Detailer.

Keep in mind, they do make the Pre-WOW pre-cleaner that will increase the results and durabilty of Black-WOW. A member will be posting a review for us in about a week. Really looking forward to seeing that.

I am working on my review as I type this. I wanted to make sure I get my application of PW & BW correct. Thanks for the Vid.