04-12-2011, 07:49 AM
It`s cool to see more reps joining the forum. So far it appears that we have:

forrest from Mothers
Richard@BlackWOW
Chris@Optimum
Mike@einszett
Pockets from Poorboys World
Poorboy

I think it`s really cool to see these companies showing their support and making themselves available to answer product questions. I see this as a win/win for the vendors and the members.

John, have you invited anyone else to participate and was just wondering if each manufacturer can have their own dedicated sub-forum? I thought that would be pretty cool.

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
04-12-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks for pointing this out. We really appreciate the overwhelming vendor support, nothing like getting product questions answered directly from the source. It really builds on the excitement for the forum`s direction.

Since the original transition, I have openly invited all of our vendors to come and join the discussion. That invitation will stand as I will continue to encourage them to participate. As you mentioned, it really is a win/win.;)

jammerz101
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Uh oh! I just looked over and saw Avi@CarPro is a member! Is this a hint of things to come?

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
04-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Can`t get much passed you, huh?;) Let`s just say we`re definitely working on a few things.:bigups

Goes to show you that the Autopiaforums reach is going global.:lmfao

Fast Eddie
04-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Is this a hint of things to come?
I bet it is since CarPro products seem to be all the rage right now. I still need to get me some Cquartz to try ;)

Pats300zx
04-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Welcome to Avi !!!!

Mr. Gloss
04-12-2011, 11:07 AM
You left out Meghan.