PDA

View Full Version : Surf city garage

Rockit
03-19-2011, 11:40 AM
I tried surf city garage hotrod protective detailer spray on my Z/28, and my Lincoln continental. This stuff worked great no hazing easy spread very deep gloss. This has become my favorite detailer, over meguiares ultimate, and fast clean & shine from dura gloss. Anybody use products from surf city garage? just wondering if their other products are any good? It seems this stuff is a cut above the other products I`ve used in the past.

mrclean81
03-19-2011, 12:29 PM
I`ve heard good things about their dressings but have yet to try any of them for myself.

C. Charles Hahn
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
I`m half way through putting a coat of Barrier Reef Carnauba Wax on a vehicle right now, in fact. I love the stuff.

Rockit
03-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Well I guess the products are fairly good then. One thing I think they need, and a must have is a cleaner/polish. A first step after clay to polish the finish to a deep gloss before sealing it.

Mr. Clean
03-20-2011, 04:10 PM
All I have used is the Clearly Better Glass Cleaner. I like it, but all O`Reilly`s has is the 24 oz. spray bottle. It would get a little pricey w/o the option of a larger bottle of concentrate if you were using it on a volume basis. I`ve intended to break this down into smaller pump spray bottles to keep in our personal vehicles for touching up glass while filling up with gas etc. but have thus far managed to forget about picking up the smaller bottles. :redface: