PDA

View Full Version : Ello, everyone

LikeaRock
03-11-2011, 12:38 PM
This morning I got an email from the site mentioning I hadn`t been on in a while, so I thought I`d pop on and say hi :)
I thought I hadn`t been on for like 4-5 months, but I haven`t visited since February `10! :eek:

Sadly, I really don`t do much detailing at all anymore... I hardly even have the time to keep my Jeep up how I`d like to anymore. Yesterday was the first time it`s been washed in 2+ months! I help friends and family take care of their vehicles when I have time to help, but that`s about it. Between work, visiting my girl on my days off, snow trips, and every day life I don`t have time for anything anymore. lol

I`ve been working in the kitchen at Whole Foods Market since the end of August, it`s a pretty good gig. I get good pay, benefits, and on slow days it`s a pretty legit job ;)

I`ll definitely try and pop my head in more- I miss this place and I do miss detailing on a regular basis. Hopefully I`ll get back in to it more once the nicer weather rolls in!

Take care,
Dolan

Beemerboy
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Stay with WF Dolan that`s a great store that you are working in. I`ve been in it several times

GearHead_1
03-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Good to see you again. Don`t be a stranger.

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
03-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Welcome back, Dolan. Glad you were able to stop in

Mr. Clean
03-12-2011, 09:36 PM
As stated above, 1) glad you could stop in to says hello 2) don`t be a stranger and 3) from all I can tell WFM is an outstanding organization to be associated with (yes I ended the sentence with a preposition...sue me, but don`t tell my English instructors:)).