PDA

View Full Version : The announcement that will rock the car care industry!

Pages : [1] 2 3

AutopiaAdmin
02-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Dear Detail City members,

Today I am pleased to make an announcement that will change the car care world. Palm Beach Motoring Accessories has acquired Autopia-carcare.com. In addition to that, Palm Beach Motoring Accessories has also acquired Detailcity.org.

When Palm Beach Motoring Accessories was looking for a forum to support Autopia-CarCare.com, I was presented with a great opportunity to sell Detail City. My tenure as mayor of Detail City is now complete and my role at Palm Beach Motoring Accessories continues to be in the Autogeek division.

I would like to introduce you to the new Mayor of Autopia Car Care and Detail City, John Florey, aka John@Autopia-Carcare.com

I would like to be the first to wish John the best of success.

Dwayne McPeeks

Ronkh
02-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks Dwayne for making DC a place called home.

Hope you stick around.

Poorboy
02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Welcome John to the community :welcome:

Pockets
02-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Welcome John :welcome:

norahcrv
02-23-2011, 03:41 PM
:thanks Dwayne for making DC such a fun, friendly & educational City!!

:welcome: aboard, John.

Ronkh
02-23-2011, 03:43 PM
:thanks Dwayne for making DC such a fun, friendly & educational City!!

wish i said it as elloquently :yourrock

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
02-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome Dwayne!:yourrock I`m really looking forward to spending my time here with all of you.

I know this is going to be something special and I`m happy to be able to share it with all of you. Detail City is an awesome forum, and I`m anxious to be able to provide all of you with service, second to none.;)

Here`s my intro thread for your reading pleasure:
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/dc-news-updates-feedback/30240-new-mayor-town.html

:dcrules

Mr. Clean
02-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Wow! I step away for just a moment. Return. Hit refresh. BOOM! New look. New mayor. :wow: Reminds me of the Greek philospher ...

Nothing is permanent but change.

Good luck to all parties, Dwayne as he continues down his current path with AG and John as he begins a new path and as one of the newest residents of DC. Most of all to Detail City one of the finest detailing related forums on the WWW and of course the residents which comprise this corner of the world! Remember, we are the good folks that make DC what it is that hasn`t changed. :bigups

Still taking this all in, so perhaps I will have more musings later.

C. Charles Hahn
02-23-2011, 04:19 PM
So does this mean we get some new subdivisions to move into? Does Biff finally get some clients in Hilldale, or is he still stuck polishing for the McFlys in Lyon Estates? :rofl

sullysdetailing
02-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Love the new layout PBMA will soon own the whole detailig world lol

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
02-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Wow! I step away for just a moment. Return. Hit refresh. BOOM! New look. New mayor. :wow: Reminds me of the Greek philospher ...

Nothing is permanent but change.

Good luck to all parties, Dwayne as he continues down his current path with AG and John as he begins a new path and as one of the newest residents of DC. Most of all to Detail City one of the finest detailing related forums on the WWW and of course the residents which comprise this corner of the world! Remember, we are the good folks that make DC what it is that hasn`t changed. :bigups

Still taking this all in, so perhaps I will have more musings later.

Well said! DC is definitely unlike any other forum out there. The originality definitely drew me in. I like to think of it as, "The People`s Forum."

rabbi
02-23-2011, 06:37 PM
:wow::confused::huh::hmmm:.
:thanks Dwayne! :passout:

tmacsad
02-23-2011, 07:13 PM
:thanks Dwayne

:welcome: John

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
02-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks, Tmac! Much appreciated!

Pockets
02-23-2011, 08:15 PM
I`m just happy the smilies are still here!! :D

:yay:yay:lol2::rofl:yourrock:dnaughty:dnaughty:che ers::cheers::crazy::crazy::nana::nana::bonk::bonk: :hotrod::kick::kick::hotrod2::hotrod2::dance1:exci ted::excited::excited::party::party::thewave::thew ave::party::party:

Hey John may I make the first request to possibly make the line separating the post from the signature a lot bolder?? I keep reading signatures than going :wall :lol2: