PDA

View Full Version : What happened here?!

C. Charles Hahn
02-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Did Dwayne sell DC or something? :huh:

I`m confused.

JaredPointer
02-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Um.... wow.....

C. Charles Hahn
02-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Um.... wow.....

Evidently the other introductory/update posts weren`t showing up at the time I logged in and made this thread. :crazy2:

Scott P
02-23-2011, 04:07 PM
I`m so confused. My four remaining brain cells have overloaded.

JaredPointer
02-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Evidently the other introductory/update posts weren`t showing up at the time I logged in and made this thread. :crazy2:

Sorry - my response wasn`t meant in the way that it appears to me that you took it. Did not mean it that way at all. Just surprised at the change is all.

C. Charles Hahn
02-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry - my response wasn`t meant in the way that it appears to me that you took it. Did not mean it that way at all. Just surprised at the change is all.

No big deal -- I just happened to notice the other new threads and saw their timestamps were prior to my posting this thread, then I saw your response and thought "oops!"

:lol2:

I think we`re all just a bit confused/amazed/in shock at the moment.

AutopiaAdmin
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM
This thread will explain it all.

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/dc-news-updates-feedback/30251-palm-beach-motoring-continues-expanding-2011-a.html

I will be around for a few days to answer any questions and help make the transfer of leadership a smooth one, then I`m off to do what I do at the Geek!

Ronkh
02-23-2011, 04:23 PM

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/dc-news-updates-feedback/30251-palm-beach-motoring-continues-expanding-2011-a.html

I will be around for a few days to answer any questions and help make the transfer of leadership a smooth one, then I`m off to do what I do at the Geek!

You will be missed.

A true gentleman and friend. :yourrock

Mr. Clean
02-23-2011, 04:30 PM

How does not being the Mayor preclude you from continuing to enjoy our company? :D

AutopiaAdmin
02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
How does not being the Mayor preclude you from continuing to enjoy our company? :D

I will stop by and enjoy your company as time of allows and remember that AutogeekOnline is only a click or two away so make sure to stop by my digs too!

Mr. Clean
02-23-2011, 04:56 PM
I will stop by and enjoy your company as time of allows and remember that AutogeekOnline is only a click or two away so make sure to stop by my digs too!

Oh we won`t forget where you live.:)

MDerleth
02-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks, Dwayne and Welcome John.:welcome:

Although I post on AG, I hope plans for this site to remain "company neutral" pan out over time. It`s very helpful to have diverse opinions not constrained by company policy.

And after a little googling, I think I`m clear on the 2 Autopias, including the one purchased and the one with the regrettable virus thingie a while back. Whew. Now I just have to get used to the new look and feel :yikes:

John@Autopia-Carcare.com
02-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks, Dwayne and Welcome John.:welcome:

Although I post on AG, I hope plans for this site to remain "company neutral" pan out over time. It`s very helpful to have diverse opinions not constrained by company policy.

And after a little googling, I think I`m clear on the 2 Autopias, including the one purchased and the one with the regrettable virus thingie a while back. Whew. Now I just have to get used to the new look and feel :yikes:

Thank you, sir!

As mentioned previously, this forum will remain "The People`s Forum"

I don`t intend on or condone censoring talking about products you all love to use. Heck, we`re all here for the same reason. I don`t want you guys feeling like you need to hold back. :rockon