PDA

View Full Version : UPP over Pwc???

TQB
03-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Anyone ever try UPP over PwC?

I have read where PwC was called AIO on steroids and UPP works over AIO so I was wandering will UPP bond to PwC?

Boss_429
03-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Tommy,

Others may disagree, but I wouldn`t put UPP over PWC. AIO is a cleaner, with a tiny amount of synthetic (acrylic) protection in it, and seems to bond with UPP. PWC has carnauba in it............... and won`t give you the same durability due to bonding issues.

On the other hand, if bonding isn`t a concern, it may look rather nice! :D

disasnguy
03-20-2004, 10:58 PM
I agree with Boss. I`ve always thought that acrylic does not bond to carnauba. Which brings up another point how so many people are saying that PwC is compatible with synthetics. I just don`t know.:confused:

Poorboy
03-20-2004, 11:35 PM
You would think not for most products, but we have seen many people do it with great sucess...
I think there used to be a thread about this but I think it was a casualty of the "button"
PwC also has other polymers in it with the polishes and carnauba..it`s a very unique product and that`s all the secrets I`m giving:D

89LXi
03-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Poorboy
PwC also has other polymers in it with the polishes and carnauba..it`s a very unique product and that`s all the secrets I`m giving:D

And we know the rest, if you told us, you`d have to kill us. :beat

Poorboy
03-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 89LXi
And we know the rest, if you told us, you`d have to kill us. :beat

can you say Hoffa....:rolling :lmfao