PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you`ve seen it all

Pages : [1] 2

Poorboy
02-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Just when you think you`ve seen it all, along comes someone that just makes you :hmmm:

I just went to get some gas and while waiting in line, the guy in front of me takes the washing squeegee that is sitting in a dirty icy bucket of solution, and he opens his door and starts doing the inside of his driver`s window :huh:
so if that wasn`t stupid enough as there was hardly a clear angle to use it, he dips it again and starts doing the inside of his windshield :wow:, he dips it again and walks around to the other side of his truck and repeats the process on the passenger side. :crazy: I think he also wiped down his dash too as i saw a paper towel come out with him :surrender :passout:

mrclean81
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I saw a woman do that once. Then she stole the squeegee lmao.

Beemerboy
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
You can lump that one along with the video of the woman that is washing the inside of her car out at the coin-op car wash.

Ronkh
02-08-2011, 07:00 PM
YouTube - Dumb woman washing her car ... inside

Addicted2Bling
02-08-2011, 07:03 PM
^^^Wow, she could have at least sprayed the door panels from the inside!

Beemerboy
02-08-2011, 07:13 PM
^^^Wow, she could have at least sprayed the door panels from the inside!

Yea everyone knows you always start with the door panels:D

350z00m
02-08-2011, 07:33 PM
lol maybe she has an extractor at home! hahhahahahhahah

Ronkh
02-08-2011, 07:48 PM
lol maybe she has an extractor at home! hahhahahahhahah

Doubt it. If she did, it would have been used for liposuction ;)

Mr. Clean
02-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Though not exactly the same, my F-i-L (before he was my F-i-L) would scrub and hose out the interior of his F-100. Rubber floor coverings and vinyl interiors made cleaning oh so easy. And no need for fancy shmancy dash cleaners and dressings, they were metal! An engine bay sans all of today`s electronics and computers, no underhood "blanket" allowed for a good soaking from a car wash bay pressure wand. Big V-8s, dual exhuast with glass pack mufflers... 15 mpg if you didn`t get too froggy....Ahhhh, the good ol` days. :lmfao

Tex Star Detail
02-08-2011, 08:14 PM
My Fiances Father came down to visit a while back. He asked if I could wash his truck, and I couldn`t get around to it at that time. He took the water hose and a maroon scotchbright pad to it to clean it... No joke....

mrclean81
02-09-2011, 02:04 AM
My Fiances Father came down to visit a while back. He asked if I could wash his truck, and I couldn`t get around to it at that time. He took the water hose and a maroon scotchbright pad to it to clean it... No joke....

Would that be the maroon scotchbright that`s equal to 500 grit?

YNOT
02-09-2011, 08:16 AM
LOL. I`m glad to see that there`s actually someone out there dumber than me...hehe.

I`m still baffled by the number of people I see using the brushes at the coin-op washes. I sit there cringing and it`s all I can do to not run over and beat them with it.:surrender

Poorboy
02-09-2011, 09:43 AM
LOL. I`m glad to see that there`s actually someone out there dumber than me...hehe.

I`m still baffled by the number of people I see using the brushes at the coin-op washes. I sit there cringing and it`s all I can do to not run over and beat them with it.:surrender

yes they do come dumber and even more dumber ... this morning I was picking up a couple rolls at the bakery :drool: and a guy parks next to me who just washed his car ... so you say oh no big deal the guy washed his new Terrain ... only problem ... it say 12 degrees on my temperature gauge and his car is totally frozen with soap still in the frozen beads :rolleyes:
just wait til his doors freeze closed :lol2:

Ronkh
02-09-2011, 11:39 AM
yes they do come dumber and even more dumber ... this morning I was picking up a couple rolls at the bakery :drool: and a guy parks next to me who just washed his car ... so you say oh no big deal the guy washed his new Terrain ... only problem ... it say 12 degrees on my temperature gauge and his car is totally frozen with soap still in the frozen beads :rolleyes:

aaahhhhh, it`ll finish rinsing with the next rain

C. Charles Hahn
02-09-2011, 11:42 AM

Meh... I use the brush at the coin-op wash on the bedliner in my truck (Line-X). You can`t hurt that stuff. :yay

Maybe he wiped down his door jambs so that wouldn`t happen. Wouldn`t be the first time I`ve seen someone do that.