PDA

View Full Version : Tornador Air Foamer anyone use one or know about them?

zgoalscorer
02-05-2011, 11:40 PM
thinking this would be great for upholstery. Spray foam right on upholstery or I was thinking spray foam into a bucket and apply with hand to be neater. spray a spotter on noticible stains they lather the entire upholstery with foam agitate then vacuum and wipe. Maybe even work on carpets.

Mr. Clean
02-06-2011, 12:15 PM
I agree, it does appear to be a neat little tool. It has a "cool" factor to it, but not cool enough to move me to pick one up. But if you do, please give it a thorough review after putting it through the paces.

Beemerboy
02-06-2011, 01:13 PM
I tried one of these out years ago...for someone that is doing a lot of dirty cars, its worth it...very effective IMO but for the weekend guy working on his own car..its over kill...I`m thinking about getting one for this years detail season, its more of a time saver IMO.

zgoalscorer
02-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Thats what Im thinking that most cars foam would be fine plus you can use your own shampoo most aerosol foams are not the greatest to breath in. I may get one and try it, I was going to just prespray mist the upholstery then use my steamer to clean but for hearing the newer cars are very sensitive to water this little tool may be a life saver

Mobile Detail
07-29-2011, 02:21 AM
They are not the best IMO. They provide a "dry" foam. They don`t get the carpet wet. They look cool but are not a practical tool. JMO and a lot of others.